AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment with Amazon wish list

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2017
Hey,

I just recently started provided Skype sessions but I am hesitant in accepting payment via Amazon Wish list. I feel like they can cancel the order once the session is over.
What are people's experience with Amazon Wish list as payment? Most of the time guys offer even more when they want to pay via Amazon (like $50-$100 more) I feel like it's too go to be true and they are lying.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Don’t do a show/exchange content until the actual item they purchased is in your hands. You can also just ask for a gift card and once it’s applied to your account it can’t be refunded.You may also consider checking out getindiebill.com or cammodeldirectory so that you can recieve actual money instead of being stuck with a bunch of amazon gift cards... after all presents don’t pay the bills.

Don’t do a show/exchange content until the actual item they purchased is in your hands. You can also just ask for a gift card and once it’s applied to your account it can’t be refunded.You may also consider checking out getindiebill.com or cammodeldirectory so that you can recieve actual money instead of being stuck with a bunch of amazon gift cards... after all presents don’t pay the bills.
I wouldn’t do wishlist items in exchange. You can do gift cards, but make sure you spend the money before doing the show, it can still be refunded even if it’s applied to your account, you have to spend it.

I wouldn’t do wishlist items in exchange. You can do gift cards, but make sure you spend the money before doing the show, it can still be refunded even if it’s applied to your account, you have to spend it.
I personally wouldn't accept wishlist items as payment either. My wishlist is pretty much used as a way for regs to spoil me if/when they want to but I have accepted gift cards for years for custom videos/skypes. Never had one refunded and I always keep a decent balance in my account. When gift cards are purchased there can sometimes be a delay before it shows up to your account...most times its instant but sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-24hrs.... during that window I believe they can be refunded, which is why you shouldn't do the show (or whatever) until its is received but once it hits your email and you apply it to your account its yours.
Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 12.37.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 12.20.19 PM.png

I've had people "buy" something from my wishlist and then cancel. It seems like a pretty common scam.
And be aware that the person buying something from your wishlist could possibly see the exact address the item is supposed to be shipped to as well (also anyone who views your wishlist can see your city & state)

I'm of the mindset that people can buy wishlist items as a present, and give gift cards in exchange for deals, but I'd rather have people pay for my time in cash I can use to pay for bills or whatever than something that they could fuck me over with such as a wishlist item. But whatever you decide in doing, don't do it until the item is in your hands. If they bitch about how they've been scammed before, leave the conversation. They're probably just trying to get free shit.

If your worried about people finding out where you live Id recommend getting a po box in a different city than where you actually live. It makes life a little inconvenient but its well worth it for safety and sanity sake.

Hey,

I just recently started provided Skype sessions but I am hesitant in accepting payment via Amazon Wish list. I feel like they can cancel the order once the session is over.
What are people's experience with Amazon Wish list as payment? Most of the time guys offer even more when they want to pay via Amazon (like $50-$100 more) I feel like it's too go to be true and they are lying.
I only did this once, and the guy actually bought a $300 item..... but sent it to himself. Never again.

Amazon gift cards can be refunded even after they get to your email or are redeemed into your account. Just because you haven't had it done to you doesn't mean it can't be done. It has been done. It's only safe once the money is spent.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElaySmith
  • Helpful!
Reactions: ElaySmith
Amazon gift cards can be refunded even after they get to your email or are redeemed into your account. Just because you haven't had it done to you doesn't mean it can't be done. It has been done. It's only safe once the money is spent.

This. ^

I've had it happen to me personally. Once it's been spent, it can't be refunded, but up until that point it definitely can.

This. ^

I've had it happen to me personally. Once it's been spent, it can't be refunded, but up until that point it definitely can.
i always have stuff in my personal wishlist that i want, and i spend that mother fucker IMMEDIATELY. even if it was a gift. had dudes gift me gift cards only to quickly refund them to either fuck with me or try to get some brownie points to try to coax me out of my boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.