AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
Hello,

My support ticket number is 20040419

A girl that is now working in my studio worked for a month using the account as a personal account but without any payout information being attached, and then after contacting support she was moved over to my studio. In the time when she was working in a personal account, which was most of July and some of June, she earned around 23000 tokens. When she was added to the studio, her token stats do not match what I see in the studio, it shows in the studio something around $700 in earnings from her, and then $512 has been deducted from this for some unknown reason. I received the payout this end of month, and she’s only been paid less than $200 from the whole month ($700-$512 I assume). It seems like when she was added to the studio, not all of her tokens came with her, and now I don’t know what to do, I contacted support before payout when it seemed like the token stats were different and they assured me all tokens would be paid out, and I’ve spoken to them again since payout but so far we’ve failed to understand each other, I keep getting generic responses about how money is paid, but when I see the differing token stats it doesn’t add up.

Please @punker barbie if you have any knowledge of why there was a $512 deduction and what has happened to the rest of her tokens, I asked her to check her token stats today and she sent a screen shot (not sure if i should share it here so I won’t) showing that June (16-31) and the whole of July she has earnt over 24000 tokens.

Also if anybody else has any knowledge of this that’d be great

Thanks 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.