AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Penis Size and How You Use It

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one or more of the following ways:
-A feeling of fullness
-Rubbing near the outside
-Rubbing of the clitoris (hard to do with vaginal sex, but possible with some positions)
-Pounding on the G-spot (some girls don't like this, makes them feel like they need to pee)
-Pounding on the cervix (some girls don't like this, can feel very uncomfortable)
-A feeling of closeness to her partner

Nearly every one of the above sensations can be improved with a larger penis. But a small penis isn't necessarily game-over. Many women don't even orgasm from just vaginal sex, so men with small penises can use that to their advantage and become oral experts. Or they may find a girl with a sensitive cervix who doesn't like long penises - but a 5" pecker is just the right size to ram into her G-spot on every pump.

Also the larger the penis, the less likely to get anal sex.

I know I've used this picture before, but it's very related.

Attachments

• 1277866810341.jpg
    1277866810341.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,942
Everything that Bawsky said is sooooooooooo true! My cervix is very sensitive so insanely large cocks (or whatever u want to call them) hurt just a bit.

Although I don't mind the long ones sometimes

Day to day I prefer average sized. :)

I've measured using realistic dildos to find out just how big I like it in some positions. Usually it's about 5.4"

Pretty small I suppose compared to what most people think girls like.

Personally I like it to be just right for anal, and long enough to hit my cervix and make it hurt when they push harder and -try- to make it hurt. And for that it takes the measurement above. If it's not that exact number it's something close depending on the poition, say 5'6".

In bed though I couldn't give a fuck about the penis so long as it isn't too huge; it's everything else that matters. If she/he can't get me into subspace then they won't get to fucking, let alone all my sadomasochist needs. Ok, maybe a cuddle fuck every once in a while is good but it won't satisfy me sexually, just emotionally. It's nice to have both.

How you use your cock, how it's shaped, how big it is, whatever. It doesn't matter. Stop having sex with your penis and have sex using the rest of yourself. After all; people tend to like sex and occasional fucking... and sex has a lot more to it than just fucking.

NinjaMike42 said:
AlexLady said:
This typo made me lol.

Got this from a few threads down in this topic...Freudian slip? :lol:

jokepenis.jpg

AlexLady said:
How you use your cock, how it's shaped, how big it is, whatever. It doesn't matter. Stop having sex with your penis and have sex using the rest of yourself. After all; people tend to like sex and occasional fucking... and sex has a lot more to it than just fucking.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I couldn't agree more! It's a little frustrating explaining to guys with delusions of grandeur why their "9+ inch dick" can't do anything for me and that sums it up rather nicely. Sex IS a helluva lot more than sticking your respective bits together and rubbing them. Acts like that amount to nothing more than "assisted masturbation", as my former Master would say. Funny how some people want it both ways (tight for their pleasure, but a cave for their visual amusement).

Vaginas come in different shapes and sizes too. :?

Basic: "I'm 12 inches bb"

Me: "OUCH! MY LUNG!"

Seriously, I don't want it ramming in to my lungs, my kidneys, or any other internal organs outside my womb.

There's only 2 feet from my pussy to my mouth, so that doesn't leave much space for a big dick.

I'm a tiny person. HEAR ME MEOW!

Reactions: CutieRaena
Amber was totally afraid of my penis when I got hammered and e-mailed it to her. WHAT.

My 2 cents? I've been out with a few girls over the years who wanted HUGE, funnily enough I think all of them gave mine a name! l :laughing-lmao: . I have never bothered to measure it, but I'm pretty sure it's average sized.

In the last xx years (too many to not to feel fucking old typing it :lol: ) I've only met one girl I couldn't make cum vaginally, which I didn't realise was a big deal until recently really.
(that one girl? I found out afterwards she's into horses :eek: )

Having said that, I'm sure there are women that LOVE that fullness (the popularity of fisting says that) so I don't think it's a clear cut of one way vs. the other. Everyone is different. Some people ramp up over time to get off (larger, more pain, dirtier, only use one way to get off, etc.) and I've known some friends who've done damage to themselves, so I always say variety in play :D

BUT one thing I will say to guys reading the thread who are lacking in experience and confidence? Learn a little about the anatomy of a woman and take your time getting to know YOUR woman. She will send you signals and they will get easier to predict with practise. Mmmmm practise :drool:

Classy said:
My 2 cents? I've been out with a few girls over the years who wanted HUGE, funnily enough I think all of them gave mine a name! l :laughing-lmao: . I have never bothered to measure it, but I'm pretty sure it's average sized.

In the last xx years (too many to not to feel fucking old typing it :lol: ) I've only met one girl I couldn't make cum vaginally, which I didn't realise was a big deal until recently really.
(that one girl? I found out afterwards she's into horses :eek: )

Having said that, I'm sure there are women that LOVE that fullness (the popularity of fisting says that) so I don't think it's a clear cut of one way vs. the other. Everyone is different. Some people ramp up over time to get off (larger, more pain, dirtier, only use one way to get off, etc.) and I've known some friends who've done damage to themselves, so I always say variety in play :D

BUT one thing I will say to guys reading the thread who are lacking in experience and confidence? Learn a little about the anatomy of a woman and take your time getting to know YOUR woman. She will send you signals and they will get easier to predict with practise. Mmmmm practise :drool:

T...I hope the woman you are talking about is not me(you know...the pony thing was just a joke...and YES...YOU made me cum for so many time that I can't even dare to think about it)...LMAO

SassyLisa said:
T...I hope the woman you are talking about is not me(you know...the pony thing was just a joke...and YES...YOU made me cum for so many time that I can't even dare to think about it)...LMAO

:oops: nononono omg no I was talking about a person IRL (In Real Life) and by real life I mean...
Step 1. Insert penis A in Slot B
Step 2. Place knees of Slot B's owners over shoulders
Step 3. Shake vigorously until the mixture is warm and sticky

Nah, was years ago. No she was literally into horses :think: or should that be into them being INTO her? :eek: LMAO

AlexLady said:
Nah. She'd be dead.

:lol: I saw the home movie and this was before the internet, so I was amazed to find pictures in my spam folder one year of so many women doing the same thing... :woops: .... Animals? I just don't get it :shock:

Forgot to mention that in the comment section of the above vid, there is a link to another video discussing how proud that woman was about losing her virginity when she was 11 or 12 while baby sitting. More WTF moments.

Which reminds me of an old joke:

A little boy asked his mother:
- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, when I remember that party..., you are lucky that you don’t bark.

Forgot to mention that in the comment section of the above vid, there is a link to another video discussing how proud that woman was about losing her virginity when she was 11 or 12 while baby sitting. More WTF moments.

Which reminds me of an old joke:

A little boy asked his mother:
- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, when I remember that party..., you are lucky that you don’t bark.

Reminds me of the lady who was in hospital giving birth, As the head comes out the Dr notice it has an Asian, looking head and say, "mmm I see you have been with an Asian man", She replies, "ohh yes".
After another push a dark skinned body plops out and Dr says, "mmm, I see you have been with a African man", "ohh yes"she replies then adds, "I hope it doesn't bark"

(1st post, please forgive me}

I agree that when playing with toys or the hubby...sometimes I need a little thicker so I get a finger or 2 in with his penis or toy. He is slightly above average, about 6.2-6.5 depending on arousal (He's 6'6" so yea LOL) most of my toys are about 5.3-5.6 and about 3" in circumference give or take. hubby is about 4ish around. I have had a good bit of his hand (not his fist, maybe 3-4 fingers) in there and its nice on occasion but a penis that large is not my gig. One time he asked me if I would fuck a 12 incher, and I was like HELL NO! I'm only 5'4" LOL Anything over say, 8 is out of the question for total insertion. As is an width over like a can of hairspray, so 4.5-5 inches across? Not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean and the fish in the sea :D

Cassidy Nicole said:
A female is usually between 4-6 inches deep so anything too much more than that is a waste IMO. :)

Average male cock size is 5 inches and only a very very small percentage of guys have over 7 inches.

Hmm. Either I have been with large-vagina-ed girls, or your stats are wrong.

OR...perhaps the average vagina is 4-6 inches deep when unaroused...

Runts said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
A female is usually between 4-6 inches deep so anything too much more than that is a waste IMO. :)

Average male cock size is 5 inches and only a very very small percentage of guys have over 7 inches.

unaroused it is usually around 3-4 inches on average. when aroused, the upper 2/3's of the vagina lengthens by forcing the uterus and cervix to ascend up, but it still on average around 6, maybe 7 inches. :)

Cassidy Nicole said:
Runts said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

unaroused it is usually around 3-4 inches on average. when aroused, the upper 2/3's of the vagina lengthens by forcing the uterus and cervix to ascend up, but it still on average around 6, maybe 7 inches. :)

That sounds about right!

Status
Not open for further replies.