AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see someone eating one of my favorite foods and I can't eat it because the smell of it makes me gag now or when I see someone eating something that smells yummy and I really want to try but can't because it has xyz in it that's bad for the baby or will clash with my prenatals. aggslgaigwoiga!! :angry4:

Reactions: Nordling
When I get a phone call, and a person in the same room as me is trying to have a conversation with me WHILE I'm having a conversation with the caller. I can't focus, maaan!

My grandmom has done that...lol.

Her: "Who's that? Is that Craig? Oh, yeah? Tell him I said hi! How's he been doing? Where does he live at now? Are you two gonna go out while you're up here? Tell him he's welcome to come over and get some food. I got plenty of food here. How old is he now?" :lol:

Bad toilet paper planning- having to get up to get to it.

I'm sorry, but as a female, unless you want blood all over the bathroom floor, you'd better make sure I can reach the damn toilet paper without my ass losing contact with the toilet seat.

My old apartment.. well, the sink was in the corner, the toilet right next to the sink. The toilet paper was on the wall neither was on, on the other side of the sink. Oh sure, I could reach it- if I had stretchy arms! We kept the toilet paper on the back of the toilet.

Current apartment, it is on the wall behind the toilet, down below the toilet bowl. Cannot quite reach it well enough to get less than 3 sheets without performing acrobatics. I mean, a near 180 degree turn, and having to go DOWN to boot? fuck that!

But, since it's vaguely possible, I'll leave it there.

LadyLuna said:
Bad toilet paper planning- having to get up to get to it.

I'm sorry, but as a female, unless you want blood all over the bathroom floor, you'd better make sure I can reach the damn toilet paper without my ass losing contact with the toilet seat.

My old apartment.. well, the sink was in the corner, the toilet right next to the sink. The toilet paper was on the wall neither was on, on the other side of the sink. Oh sure, I could reach it- if I had stretchy arms! We kept the toilet paper on the back of the toilet.

Current apartment, it is on the wall behind the toilet, down below the toilet bowl. Cannot quite reach it well enough to get less than 3 sheets without performing acrobatics. I mean, a near 180 degree turn, and having to go DOWN to boot? fuck that!

But, since it's vaguely possible, I'll leave it there.

I humbly submit that these bathrooms were designed by idiots. Even a man doesn't want to go on a field trip when toilet paper is needed.

ubFU2.png

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Kradek said:
#13 and #14 will always make my brain hurt. I just can't fucking wrap my brain around those words and the difference.

LadyLuna said:
I want to wear that shirt on camera!

I have never trolled a model, but if I ever saw one in that shirt I would be very tempted. I strongly suspect other people would feel the same, and your room would be filled with chat so grammatically bad guests would be embarrassed.

Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

I have never trolled a model, but if I ever saw one in that shirt I would be very tempted. I strongly suspect other people would feel the same, and your room would be filled with chat so grammatically bad guests would be embarrassed.

It was a joke... I would never *actually* wear it on camera.

LadyLuna said:
Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

I would tip to see that shirt on cam. It makes me a sad panda to see English getting mangled constantly. I swear it's making me forget grammar I used to know.

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

maybe one a bit more camming specific? :think:

Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

I think the trolls will show up whether this shirt is worn or not. they always do. always will.

Someone who pinches cans in the middle and throws them in the recycle bin. If you understand, no need to explain. If you don't understand, but do this freakishly common evil, QUIT IT. Crush them all the way, or save yourself the energy of the middle pinch, and just put them in un dented. PLEASE.

Those who can't seem to ever walk in a straight line. I'm sure you've walked next to these people, friends, family, strangers- they are walking next to you but very subtlely get in your path on a consistent basis and they trip you up, but you're the asshole when you push them over.

Reactions: schlmoe
camstory said:
Someone who pinches cans in the middle and throws them in the recycle bin. If you understand, no need to explain. If you don't understand, but do this freakishly common evil, QUIT IT. Crush them all the way, or save yourself the energy of the middle pinch, and just put them in un dented. PLEASE.
:think:

AmberCutie said:
camstory said:
:think:
I have two friends who do this, and have seen others who do. IMO there is no good reason to do this. What is fact rather than MO, is that doing this does nothing to compact the can, and makes it about ten times harder to then crush fully. If you use one of those pulldown crushers a folded can spits out 9 of 10 Times, unless you hold it in. If you have to hold the can in with the other hand you'll end up pinching that hand as the can folds before you can pull your hand back.

If you crush the cans by hand, as I do to keep my hands strong, a folded can takes much longer, does not crush as well, and sometimes causes the can to rip, potentially cutting you.

I can crush a full 33gal hefty bag of un-molested cans in less than three minutes. If someone has folded half the bag of cans it takes ten or more.

A bag of un crushed cans nets about $4, crushed that bag comes in at $16. The space saved is, as makes sense, 4to1

All that pails next to the reason it is so much a pet peev. It turns an enjoyable task into a hated chore. A dent free empty can, if held right, dented in the correct spots, and twisted crushed, can be a bit of a skill. And allows me to make fun out of a pain in the can job. A folded can can not be crushed well or skilfully - no more silver lining. Something like being asked to whittle something out of a rotten piece of wood.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Shaun__
SweepTheLeg said:
Do you do things to these cans after they are done with them? I'm still confused of how this effects you.
Yeah this was the reason for my. :think:
The only reason I can think of is he's one of the guys you see sifting through neighborhood trash cans and recycle bins to cash in at the local recycler.

SweepTheLeg said:
Do you do things to these cans after they are done with them? I'm still confused of how this effects you.
Sorry sweep, very tired. This folding of cans happens at the place I'm staying. I'm the guy who gets to crush the cans - somehow became my duty. With 4or5 drinking beer or soda it is a bunch of cans after a while. If it were my call I would prolly send em with the curb side recycling and let them worry about it. But the roommate/home owner can't stand to miss out on the $20-$30 a month. One hefty bagsitting in the side yard does not scream trailer trash the way 4 would, so they've to be crushed. No biggyif they are not folded. I think what I will start doing, is putting any folded cans out for the curbside PU, when she starts screaming about throwing out all that $, I will say yea, you're right, I'm shit at this job, you better do it. Why do I let ppl do this to me? Thanks, Amber, Sweep... :eek:fftobed

SweepTheLeg said:
Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

I think the trolls will show up whether this shirt is worn or not. they always do. always will.

Every time i wear this one on cam, i get trolled HARD from my regulars. Drives me nuts, but i still love the shirt (and people using your/you're incorrectly is one of my biggest pet peeves)!

Also, i've always pinched cans in the middle before tossing them out. i thought it helped save space, and it's a habit from growing up with a mom who is addicted to Diet Coke ;) Didn't know it bothered anyone!

Attachments

• you're.jpg
    you're.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: SweepTheLeg
AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
The only reason I can think of is he's one of the guys you see sifting through neighborhood trash cans and recycle bins to cash in at the local recycler.
No I'm not one of those guys, but not so sure it would be worse than being a nasty bitch. You know I don't think you are, but I think sometimes ppl don't think about random comments

SophiaLocke said:
SweepTheLeg said:
Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

Every time i wear this one on cam, i get trolled HARD from my regulars. Drives me nuts, but i still love the shirt (and people using your/you're incorrectly is one of my biggest pet peeves)!

Also, i've always pinched cans in the middle before tossing them out. i thought it helped save space, and it's a habit from growing up with a mom who is addicted to Diet Coke ;) Didn't know it bothered anyone!

Saw that shirt, need that shirt, will have that shirt.

camstory said:
AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
No I'm not one of those guys, but not so sure it would be worse than being a nasty bitch. You know I don't think you are, but I think sometimes ppl don't think about random comments
What in the actual fuck?

AmberCutie said:
camstory said:
AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
What in the actual fuck?

I second this actual fuck questioning.

BabyGirlRed said:
AmberCutie said:
camstory said:
AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
What in the actual fuck?

I second this actual fuck questioning.

Being accused of being a trash thief is a little offensive to most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.