AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over 30 years since I had a "massage" (included happy ending) but wouldn't the masseuse/masseur be able to feel the tenseness and knots in your muscles and rub accordingly?

bud9752 said:
It's been over 30 years since I had a "massage" (included happy ending) but wouldn't the masseuse/masseur be able to feel the tenseness and knots in your muscles and rub accordingly?
Yes, which is why some will rub one area for longer than others. But it bugs me. I'd rather have an even amount on each side.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
PlayboyMegan said:
When someone quits their addiction and starts trying to tell everyone else it's bad for them.
Like my alcoholic friend stopped drinking, which is great, but now she's all anti-alcohol and pushing it on everyone. :roll:
I'll drink to that. :eek:ccasion5:

PlayboyMegan said:
I really hate when people refer to small dogs as "rats" or "cats." They are just as much of dogs as the big ones! :angry4:
Agreed. Also, when small dog owners think it's cute that their dog is charging and nipping at ankles. When a big dog jumps at me,I can tell by their approach if it's a happy jumping up and down type of deal. You can't always see little dogs faces. One of my neighbors has a herd of killer chihuahuas I swear. :?

My biggest. BIGGEST pet peeve?

This is gonna sound stupid. But for me it's when people pick at their nails or crunch on their nails (chewing). The noise drives me insane.

Also when I'm in a group of people at a restaurant and something happens and the group is rude to the server. It also embarrasses the hell out of me.

When people chew with their mouth open. Bonus annoying points if they smack their lips. When I have a stuffed nose and can't breathe through my nose enough to chew with my mouth closed, I eat entire meals with my hand over my mouth so I don't inflict visual torture on those around me.

Things related to me walking places:

When people stop in the middle of the street to let me cross, when I was patiently waiting on the sidewalk or median for the oncoming traffic to clear. How can you trust the drivers behind you enough to do that? They're not expecting you to stop, and for all you know, they could be texting and wind up rear-ending you when you stop for me.

People who try to give me right-of-way when I'm obviously going to be jaywalking, or I'm in the process of jaywalking and have stopped at the median.

People who stop at an intersection where they have right of way to let me cross. Hey, see how the street I'm on has a stop sign, and the side you're on doesn't? Fucking. Go. It's YOUR right-of-way.

All of these people I glare at and aggressively wave on, hoping that they'll go back to following traffic laws and not get hit by the idiot behind them. People in my town are HORRENDOUS drivers, you can't EVER trust the person behind you to be paying attention.

Cat-callers. And it's always black guys just being super obnoxious, and they get SO offended when you turn them down.

When people promise things, never follow through, and then get pissy when they want help with something and nobody will help them. Or they constantly complain about how much drama they have in their lives when they're the ones causing it.

My Facebook is full of annoying people.

I also hate how public relationship statuses are on their. My husband has been dead a year and a half, and I still haven't changed my status from "widowed" to "single", even though I've fucked a couple people between now and then, because Facebook thinks that you need to share the changes that you make to that with the whole world. I got married while camping at a Renaissance Faire, and I got a text the next morning from my sister-in-law telling me to change it to "married". I only bothered to change it to "widowed" so that nobody would make a big deal of me needing to do it.

I loathe that website, but it's quite literally the only way that I keep in touch with some people. Without it, I'd have to call them, and I can't hear well over the phone. Let's stick to typing to each other, mmmkay?

SweetSaffron said:
When people promise things, never follow through, and then get pissy when they want help with something and nobody will help them. Or they constantly complain about how much drama they have in their lives when they're the ones causing it.

I also hate how public relationship statuses are on their. My husband has been dead a year and a half, and I still haven't changed my status from "widowed" to "single", even though I've fucked a couple people between now and then, because Facebook thinks that you need to share the changes that you make to that with the whole world. I got married while camping at a Renaissance Faire, and I got a text the next morning from my sister-in-law telling me to change it to "married". I only bothered to change it to "widowed" so that nobody would make a big deal of me needing to do it.

I loathe that website, but it's quite literally the only way that I keep in touch with some people. Without it, I'd have to call them, and I can't hear well over the phone. Let's stick to typing to each other, mmmkay?

I have one just to occasionally see what pictures my family might post. But I never post there myself. All the information they have on me is fake, fake name, location, birthday... One time my account got locked and they wanted me to verify with my birthdate. Couldn't remember what one I gave them. :-D Luckily a couple months later they sent me an email for resetting and I could get in that way.

But the truth is I'm older and still believe no site out there should have my personal details, so I've never actually given the truth to any of them, as in ever since before there even was a world wide web. Bulletin Board Systems even got fake info back in the 80's. Gmail has a fake name, I use google voice numbers that have been set up in 8 different states from where I live. My tracphone is set up with another states area code. It's actually a sense of great pride that I can google my real name and get zero results anywhere.

My utility bills I consistently give a fake middle initial just to further confuse the hell out of people. If someone ever asks for my social security number I decide if they are for a job or are going to be reporting income to the IRS, if not they get a fake number. There's not actually any law saying they have a legal right to ask for it outside those circumstances. So there's no law against giving a fake one out.

Every magazine I've ever ordered has come to a different fake name. Hell, even my credit cards all have different fake mother's maiden names. They just don't need to know that.

So, in short. More power to ya for not caring what's on Facebook! :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
SweetSaffron said:

I have one just to occasionally see what pictures my family might post. But I never post there myself. All the information they have on me is fake, fake name, location, birthday... One time my account got locked and they wanted me to verify with my birthdate. Couldn't remember what one I gave them. :-D Luckily a couple months later they sent me an email for resetting and I could get in that way.

But the truth is I'm older and still believe no site out there should have my personal details, so I've never actually given the truth to any of them, as in ever since before there even was a world wide web. Bulletin Board Systems even got fake info back in the 80's. Gmail has a fake name, I use google voice numbers that have been set up in 8 different states from where I live. My tracphone is set up with another states area code. It's actually a sense of great pride that I can google my real name and get zero results anywhere.

My utility bills I consistently give a fake middle initial just to further confuse the hell out of people. If someone ever asks for my social security number I decide if they are for a job or are going to be reporting income to the IRS, if not they get a fake number. There's not actually any law saying they have a legal right to ask for it outside those circumstances. So there's no law against giving a fake one out.

Every magazine I've ever ordered has come to a different fake name. Hell, even my credit cards all have different fake mother's maiden names. They just don't need to know that.

So, in short. More power to ya for not caring what's on Facebook! :lol:
Alright, who did you murder? :lol:

Similar to the above. People who are only willing to talk about subjects they consider themselves geniuses in and not wanting to talk to people who may know more than them. It's not a fucking competition, can't we just converse on a similar interest like normal people.

People who are so in your face about their political beliefs simply because they assume you agree with them. I'm not big on debating at all but even if someone were looking for that then that would be okay. I just hate when people talk to me as if I am on the same page without ever asking me how I feel about an issue.

People trying to make plans with me at the last minute. I could have the entire day free but I am never going to go do something on the fly. I don't operate like that and all my friends and family really ought to know that by now.

Anyone who says "oh, that's okay" to me in pretty much any situation that I can think of. Bitch, I know it is.

Random things. People talking while the tv is on because I can only hear one thing at a time. People who stay awake when they are super tired and then are just the equivalent of a zombie and of no fucking use to me. People letting their fork or knife touch their plate to the point that it makes that squeaking noise. People who have outside dogs or cats. People who do that whole 'facebook show' thing and forget that some people actually know them in real life.

PlayboyMegan said:
When someone quits their addiction and starts trying to tell everyone else it's bad for them.
Like my alcoholic friend stopped drinking, which is great, but now she's all anti-alcohol and pushing it on everyone. :roll:

This is so true and goes for so much more than just drinking. Anytime someone makes a change in their life that they find positive they seem to decide it is their mission to convert everyone. I can't even tolerate talking to people anymore once they decide their brand new diet, church or life plan is the way everyone in the world should be living. Cannot stand it.

#Tweets that #use a #hashtag before every #fucking #word. #overusehashtag #nobodycares #youlookridiculous

I've seen perfectly fine tweets ruined that way.

The non-functioning microwave that's just chilling in its spot in the break room, tricking you into thinking that there's a free spot to heat your food. I understand if we don't have funds in the right part of the budget to repair it, but fucking put it in storage or something.

The thin toilet paper on the huge rolls. It's not strong enough to allow you to actually get the roll to move before it tears, forcing you to use your other hand to manually move the roll, and resulting in a handful of toilet paper confetti.

PunkInDrublic said:
Questions and comments about marriage. When is the big day? Why aren't yall married yet? When will we be getting some grand kids? So annoying.

When my sister got married and I was with Boss, we were inundated with questions about when it was our turn. And he and I were talking about separating after he finished school because we wanted different things. It was so awkward. I never ask people when they're getting married.
It's so uncomfortable for all parties.

All the really good 80's rock songs are now on the "oldies" station, and the "classic rock" station is playing 90's stuff.

VHS tapes and VCR's are being sold at antique stores.

I can drive through my hometown and point out every change that's been made in the last decade, and a full history of each building. Every time I take someone new out there, I sound like I'm 70.

Children have no respect for their parents or authority anymore.

Stop making me feel old, dammit.

TessaNorth said:
Fucking bonkers houseflies. Flying around smacking into everything including my head. Stahp fly, stahp.
We've had a huge fly in the living room for more than 24 hours now.
One side of the room consists mostly of a window (which cannot be opened) plus the balcony door.
We've been having the balcony door wide open for the majority of those 24 hours so that the fly can leave (at about 64 F, no less, so it's gotten quite cold in the living room). Do you think the dumb thing just flies outside like it's supposed to? No. It prefers continuously smashing its stupid brain against the window, with all the force it can muster, without even getting close to the balcony door.
Insects, man. Why are they so stupid.

PlayboyMegan said:
Here's a weird one, I don't like when people point to things using their middle finger. Looks so odd and distracts me from anything they're saying. I just imagine they're angrily flipping the inanimate object off.
Oh my god, my great-great-uncle always used to do that, because there was something wrong with his index finger.
One time when we visited him and my great-great-aunt, he did it again and my brother told him he shouldn't do that because it was rude. He had only recently learned about flipping people off (from some kid at school) and that you're not supposed to do it.
My great-great-uncle was 91 at the time and my brother was 8. I think my uncle probably didn't hear him very well but I still remember how shocked my mom was and how she immediately changed the subject. Awkward.

When a person is so negative (or pity-seeking) that EVERY time they talk to you, they mention something depressing.

Look, I get that you've had a breakup/death in the family/were in the hospital/stubbed your toe, and I commiserate with you, but how about you just say "hello" instead of "hello I'm still sad about xyz" once in awhile hmm?

When people can't keep their mouth shut while watching TV or a movie. It's one thing to comment every now and then, but I know someone who talks the ENTIRE time, including asking why the characters are doing something that the plot is about to explain.

I live in a city where it's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalks, unless you are going like, walking-speed slow. We have bike lanes everywhere. We have a pretty rad system where cyclists and cars are expected to share the road with each other. My city is famous for being THE place to ride your goddamn bicycle.

Today, while biking to the convenience store, I saw a cyclist make a perfectly legal left turn onto a bike lane. The car behind them yells out their window, "Get on the damn sidewalk!"

:banghead:

I hate car-drivers who think that cars are more important than bicycles just because they're bigger. Bitch, we're all trying to go somewhere. If you want to get started on who should be considered more important, at least cyclists aren't consuming vast amounts of oil and killing people when they run into them. If you REALLY want to play that game.

But we shouldn't play that game, because...we're supposed to be sharing the road. It's for BOTH of us, according to the fucking law. So shut it, ya self-important prick.

VeronicaChaos said:
I live in a city where it's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalks, unless you are going like, walking-speed slow. We have bike lanes everywhere. We have a pretty rad system where cyclists and cars are expected to share the road with each other. My city is famous for being THE place to ride your goddamn bicycle.

Today, while biking to the convenience store, I saw a cyclist make a perfectly legal left turn onto a bike lane. The car behind them yells out their window, "Get on the damn sidewalk!"

I hate car-drivers who think that cars are more important than bicycles just because they're bigger. Bitch, we're all trying to go somewhere. If you want to get started on who should be considered more important, at least cyclists aren't consuming vast amounts of oil and killing people when they run into them. If you REALLY want to play that game.

But we shouldn't play that game, because...we're supposed to be sharing the road. It's for BOTH of us, according to the fucking law. So shut it, ya self-important prick.

I used to ride my bike every where and I couldn't tell you how many times people tried to run me off the bike lane...And locally someone actually got hit and died because they were on a bike and the driver didn't pay attention.

It's scary. D:

VeronicaChaos said:

It's technically illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk in my city, but very few streets have either a bike Lane OR enough room, pretty much only the downtown area, so it's not very safe. A lot of people rude their bikes in unsafe areas anyway, and it's bothersome because motorists often can't see them until they've nearly run the cyclists over, and if there's oncoming traffic, there's no room to actually go around the cyclists. Yay, narrow, twisty-turny roads with no shoulders. In areas where it isn't potentially deadly to ride a bike on the street, they're kinda bad about following traffic laws. I see so many cyclists making illegal turns and running red lights. Dudes. Stop. You're gonna ruin it for everyone if you keep this up.

Of course, drivers here are just the biggest assholes, which makes things worse. They have no respect for cyclists, pedestrians, or even buses. They don't even pay much attention or give much respect to other cars. They're pretty bad.

SweetSaffron said:
VeronicaChaos said:

It's technically illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk in my city, but very few streets have either a bike Lane OR enough room, pretty much only the downtown area, so it's not very safe. A lot of people rude their bikes in unsafe areas anyway, and it's bothersome because motorists often can't see them until they've nearly run the cyclists over, and if there's oncoming traffic, there's no room to actually go around the cyclists. Yay, narrow, twisty-turny roads with no shoulders. In areas where it isn't potentially deadly to ride a bike on the street, they're kinda bad about following traffic laws. I see so many cyclists making illegal turns and running red lights. Dudes. Stop. You're gonna ruin it for everyone if you keep this up.

Of course, drivers here are just the biggest assholes, which makes things worse. They have no respect for cyclists, pedestrians, or even buses. They don't even pay much attention or give much respect to other cars. They're pretty bad.

Yeah, I'm a former cycling freak. I do my best to make it easy on the cyclists, but there are both cyclists who do the wrong thing and drivers who treat cyclists like they don't belong on the road. Also, there are some random pedestrians who are clueless about where to expect bikes and what might be a problem.

Problems I've seen:

cars tailgating cyclists, especially when there's nowhere else they can go

cyclists on sidewalks (where they're not supposed to be here and many other places) pretty much just plowing along, expecting people to jump out of their way.

cars crowding by cyclists when there really isn't room for them to move over - I do think it's reasonable to expect a cyclist to move over and let a car by on a road where the car is allowed to go much faster than the bike can, but this is assuming it's safe for the bike to do so. Also, it's never okay to force a cyclist to the side and hope they react quickly enough not to die.

cyclists weaving in and out of heavy traffic - I feel like it's inevitable that one day I'll move my car 2 feet in NYC and crush a cyclist who just appeared out of nowhere, squeezing through a six-inch gap between cars.

roller-bladers and dog-walkers on bike paths - I know it's a tempting path to use on foot, but it's for bikes, and there isn't time or room to react if a leash appears around the corner or a blader weaves rapidly in your direction (and they weave A LOT).

idiots and incosiderate jerks of all sorts using all sorts of transportation (okay, technically this applies to some people in armchairs, indoors too)

I feel as if I have a lot in common with almost everyone on here especially the one about knocking over crap when you go to set something down!

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.