AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who can't accept other opinions/believe their own opinion is the universal truth and there can't be another answer.. Sure, you dont like/believe in X/Y/Z, but it doesn't make the people who like/believe in those things to be 'sick fucks'/'perverts'/'stupid'/'losers' . It just makes you a judgmental asshole.. Specially if you had plenty of chance to talk to those people and get to see their side of things and yet you reject it all.

weirdbr said:
People who can't accept other opinions/believe their own opinion is the universal truth and there can't be another answer.. Sure, you dont like/believe in X/Y/Z, but it doesn't make the people who like/believe in those things to be 'sick fucks'/'perverts'/'stupid'/'losers' . It just makes you a judgmental asshole.. Specially if you had plenty of chance to talk to those people and get to see their side of things and yet you reject it all.
I get what you're saying to a point. Sometimes having plenty of chances and seeing their side of things is why people reject it tho. Nobody is a judgmental asshole if they reject religion. Shouldn't make fun of religious people but I see no problems with those that don't accept it even after they have had a chance to talk to people about it.

When there are no cars behind me and a dumb ass car pulls out in front of me. NO ONE IS BEHIND ME BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME SLAM ON MY BREAKS... :angry4:

DuoShi said:
Oo_Yarrow_oO said:
People who never use turn signals.

This is like a fucking pandemic or something. I've seen this too much in the last few months. It's ridiculous. I'm in the fucking crosswalk. Turn your signal on, so I can know what you're doing.

After I typed this, I thought to myself "At least, people don't do this making left turns." Well... Guess what the fuck happened yesterday. A fucker made a left turn with no signal on. Teh fuq!

DuoShi said:
DuoShi said:
Oo_Yarrow_oO said:

This is like a fucking pandemic or something. I've seen this too much in the last few months. It's ridiculous. I'm in the fucking crosswalk. Turn your signal on, so I can know what you're doing.

After I typed this, I thought to myself "At least, people don't do this making left turns." Well... Guess what the fuck happened yesterday. A fucker made a left turn with no signal on. Teh fuq!

My father has had to jump over the hoods of cars to avoid getting hit when they do stupid shit like that. They're usually texting. One had her laptop on her steering wheel. :woops:

I'm guilty of this but it's still annoying.

When girls who aren't old at all say things like "holy shit I'm 24! I'm so old!"

Calm your tits, kid.

I know why people say that, I mean, it's true that every moment we're the oldest we've ever been. And I totally have moments where I'm like "woahhh when did I become 26?! I'm a...grown up now? what is this?!" so yeah, totally guilty. But I really hate the attitude that life ends for women when they reach 30 and I think saying things like that perpetuates that idea. No I'm sorry mid-twenties women you're not old yet. In fact, once you actually get old, you probably won't even give a damn anymore because you'll be mature enough not to think about the world in terms of "old" and "young". Or you won't notice it happened.

I mean, if you can't handle being 25 because it's such an old age, how the hell do you except to be able to handle being 35? What about 65? Aging is a gift, it means you're not dead yet! Success!

Being an aging women is a really strange thing. I don't blame anyone for saying this shit. I guess the pet peeve is that we live in a society that teaches women that once they're finally grown-up and legally able to drink and do whatever they want they're practically in the coffin. Fucked up, man.

VeronicaChaos said:

When girls who aren't old at all say things like "holy shit I'm 24! I'm so old!"

Calm your tits, kid.

I know why people say that, I mean, it's true that every moment we're the oldest we've ever been. And I totally have moments where I'm like "woahhh when did I become 26?! I'm a...grown up now? what is this?!" so yeah, totally guilty. But I really hate the attitude that life ends for women when they reach 30 and I think saying things like that perpetuates that idea. No I'm sorry mid-twenties women you're not old yet. In fact, once you actually get old, you probably won't even give a damn anymore because you'll be mature enough not to think about the world in terms of "old" and "young". Or you won't notice it happened.

I mean, if you can't handle being 25 because it's such an old age, how the hell do you except to be able to handle being 35? What about 65? Aging is a gift, it means you're not dead yet! Success!

Being an aging women is a really strange thing. I don't blame anyone for saying this shit. I guess the pet peeve is that we live in a society that teaches women that once they're finally grown-up and legally able to drink and do whatever they want they're practically in the coffin. Fucked up, man.

To quote the Mary Schmich Chicago Tribune column "Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young" which was the basis for the Baz Luhrmann song "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)"

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.

VeronicaChaos said:

Calm your tits, kid.

I know SO many people who had a "quarter-life crisis". They went on about how they were ancient because they were halfway to fifty already, and *gasp* a quarter of the way to 100! I kinda wanted to slap them, because that's just a ridiculous outlook.

I sometimes feel old because things have happened in my life that are rare at my age. I was widowed at 23. Most people haven't even been married yet at 23. I feel ancient because of my life experiences, especially when I encounter immature 18-yr-olds who haven't even yet grasped concepts that I had a handle on at 14. I don't necessarily feel old in general, but I do feel old compared to my age group. I'm aware that I'm quite young, especially when someone asks if I have kids and my knee-jerk response is "fuck no, I'm WAY too young for that!" But my life seems determined to pack as many milestone events in as possible, which is aging to the mind. I've always been "mature for my age", both physically and mentally. I do grab on to "younger" behaviors on occasion, because fuck what anyone expects of me, I want a twist ice cream with rainbow sprinkles!

This got rambly. I agree with you, people see "old" as some terrible thing that it really isn't. I don't feel that the length of time we live is what ages us, though, so much as our experiences.

VeronicaChaos said:

Calm your tits, kid.

I concede there is more talk about women's looks than men's, but this is still true for both genders. I'm guilty of counting my years more quickly than they actually pass, but still, unless you're a celebrity, there aren't that many people saying how "distinguished" you look as an aging man who is losing hair and has not-so-washboard abs. Men still look at their age and think "where the hell did all that time go? I haven't done anything yet." Yes, the right attitude is that you can do anything at any time, but it's hard to think that way sometimes.

Edited to add: I know Veronica didn't specifically mention looks much, but I think that's where a lot of the societal judgment about age comes from.

Reactions: LadyLuna
The men in this town who think a woman should only drive a sedan or something. I have had so many men ask to buy my truck because, "why does a young girl like you need a truck?" Or... "What are you doing with this ugly thing? You need a 'nice' car, grrrl."

I never saw a sign on the truck saying it was only for men. Did yours come with that? Gosh! The guy who sold me this truck realllly messed up. :woops:

SweetSaffron said:
DuoShi said:
DuoShi said:
Oo_Yarrow_oO said:

My father has had to jump over the hoods of cars to avoid getting hit when they do stupid shit like that. They're usually texting. One had her laptop on her steering wheel. :woops:

You know what I saw today? Some imbecile left a small parking lot by driving over the sidewalk and off the curb into the street. In order to do this, he/she had to drive next to a normally busy bus stop. All to prevent him/herself from having to back up like a normal person.

on the topic of driving, I was sitting on the electrical box outside my house, car was parked in front of me, some woman at the neighbors across the street loaded her two young children into her suv, started to back out and proceeded to hit the rear passenger seat of the car in front of me!! it was parked! there was so much space. I have no idea how someone could even manage to do that.

PlayboyMegan said:
Red7227 said:
AllisonWilder said:
Since reading this thread I have more I'd like to add.

People that think they know what fat people need to hear as far as weight is concerned.
People that think that fat people can't be pretty just the way they are.

The thing I hate are fat people who pretend they aren't fat. Like some stinking overweight slob on a plane who thinks he is entitled to a third of your seat. Or 150 kg women who wonder why they can't get a boyfriend.
Guys that are assholes.

yup !

Reactions: JickyJuly
"I want to get to know you as a person"

No. No you don't. I am 5000 times nicer on the internet than I am in person.

Hate it when I misread a topic, and give a good reply to something someone has no interest in knowing.

(On helping models meet up... I read it as "Is this ok? ... assumed in general, and between each other)
...my reply.
not ok... it can go very wrong... I know from experience.
I once accidentally introduced a model to someone she knew of in high school, about a years difference. One was furious with me, the other uncomfortable with it.

I can fully understand why you may want two people you like to know each other, especially if they have alot in common, and are in the same region. (If they are not in the same region, you can flip each other the others cam name when they are both on, and suggest to them they meet each other, that should be ok)
Models block their region for a reason, sometimes this may involve blocking other models nearby knowing them too.)

Reactions: LadyLuna
When I got my tattoo, one of my friends wouldn't shut up about how my skin will wrinkle and it won't look good anymore. Um, it's on my upper arm. I have never in my life seen a wrinkly upper arm.

Also, the whole mindset that you shouldn't get body modification because it'll look bad when you're older. Who gives a fuck. If I'm 80 years old and have wrinkly tattoos, they're still going to be just as special to me now as when I got them. Maybe they'll be wrinkly. So will my face. Should I avoid having a face because it will wrinkle?

When people complain about "this generation" being terrible. People have been complaining about the new generations since the beginning of time. When you were young, people were talking about how your generation was the worst one ever. I feel like this is a terrible gap and destroys one of the main points that life has to offer: Things change, we're all the same, and all we have is each other and the world we share. To make a blanket statement about how young people are ruining the world is just...missing so much of the goddamn point of it all.

But I guess young people are probably worse than the generation who terrorized black people and tried to keep women in kitchens? Probably, I mean, have you HEARD their music?!

:woops:

Life, we share it, get over yourself.

TheeDuchess said:
When there are no cars behind me and a dumb ass car pulls out in front of me. NO ONE IS BEHIND ME BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME SLAM ON MY BREAKS... :angry4:

OH HELL YES!!! Especially when I'm driving through Middle-Of-Nowhere, Texas and it's evident that THERE ARE NO CARS BEHIND ME FOR _MILES!_ :evil:

When the cat gets bitchy at me for rolling onto her because she's in my roll-over area. ExCUSE me, your majesty.

In a haunted house:

"Don't scare my kid/brother/wife/friend!"

Fuck you. It's my job. I'm gonna scare the piss out of them (yes, literally is the goal). It's a haunted house. The point of being here is to get scared. If a member of your group can't handle it, don't fucking bring them.

When MFC members accuse me of not sending a download link. I take pride in being so prompt in sending the link via PM right then and there. I know not everyone is a pro at knowing how to navigate private messages, chat logs and MFC mail, but I get (probably unnecessarily) insulted when their first assumption is that I didn't send it.

LilLitaRose said:
Dentists who ask you questions while they're doing crazy shit to your mouth!
This so much. One time I had a tooth give me instant massive pain while I was working an overnight 12 hour shift. The dentist worked in an emergency root canal in the morning. But at that time I had been up for around 18 hours. He kept on asking if I was alright the whole time.

I finally had to tell him to quit asking, I was trying to sleep. :lol:
And then yes, I did fall asleep...during a root canal.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilLitaRose said:
This so much. One time I had a tooth give me instant massive pain while I was working an overnight 12 hour shift. The dentist worked in an emergency root canal in the morning. But at that time I had been up for around 18 hours. He kept on asking if I was alright the whole time.

I finally had to tell him to quit asking, I was trying to sleep. :lol:
And then yes, I did fall asleep...during a root canal.

I fell asleep while they did my stuff. I was so out of it. (I didn't eat anything before the appointment and I had several rounds of Novocaine.)
I just don't get it. How can I answer you?! Yes or no questions yeah, but like, "Oh how old are you?" While he's drilling the tooth XD

When I'm at someone's house and they don't listen when I say no to watching a certain movie and they say "oh it's not that bad" and watch it anyway. This always happens with horror movies or movies with rape scenes. I am incredibly polite, I'm not going to say no to someone's suggestion unless I really, really need to. So just listen to me damnit. I don't need nightmares for the next month, or years in some cases.

When men review ladies' sex toys. Not to be a bitch, but I kind of don't give a shit that you think your wife likes it. Let her review it. As somehow who is not physically capable of using this product, shut the fuck up.

I saw a toy on amazon where HALF of the reviews were from men and it was a huge pain in the ass having to hunt down legit ones that are actually helpful.

On that note, most reviews. Let me try my hand at the epitome of amazon reviews:

1/5 stars, "MY WIFE LOVES IT!"

"I bought this costume for my wife, and she looks super hot in it! She's exactly your measurements and it fits her perfectly, although telling you what size she ordered is definitely not going to be in this review. Since I'm not the one wearing it, I can't comment on comfort or practicality. I actually don't know anything about women's clothing, so I have no idea if it's well-made or if it even looks good at all, since I'm obligated to love the way she looks in anything. So maybe it looks bad. I've never actually seen the show/movie/videogame that this costume is from. Shipment was fast but I gave it 1/5 stars because the postman took a dump on our lawn after delivering it."

:woops: :woops: :woops:

LilLitaRose said:

Yes! Exactly! I can't answer while you've got that hook thingy in my mouth, I can only give you a thumbs up, thumbs down, or the middle finger. And as long as you're probing in my mouth I'm sure not gonna give you the middle finger. Here's a clue, every time I jump while in the chair I'm NOT doing okay; got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.