AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When men refer to women as females. :wtf:

Then when I point out how it's degrading, they say, "it means the same thing!" Uh no.
When someone announces that they're having/had a baby, do they put, "It's a FEMALE!" on the announcement? No, because that's gross and weird.

I hate how some people think diction doesn't matter. :meh:
Oh, wow. I thought I was the only one who felt that way about "female." It always sounds to me like they're talking about livestock. lol

Oh god, I hear an even worse one all the damn time. Gotta love the south. :grr:
"Well TECHNICALLY n***er means ignorant person! So anyone of any race can be a n***er!" :vomit::vomit::vomit:
Uhhhh can these people please find the nearest hole and fall into it? Or pick up a history book and bludgeon themselves with it? Absolutely sickening.

Yeah, I've heard that bullshit too, and I thought "Gimmie a fucking break. I'm sure you know plenty of ignorant people who are White, dude. You sure as hell ain't calling them a 'n***er', so don't even try it." Lol.

Yeah, I've heard that bullshit too, and I thought "Gimmie a fucking break. I'm sure you know plenty of ignorant people who are White, dude. You sure as hell ain't calling them a 'n***er', so don't even try it." Lol.

Exactly. There's way too much history surrounding the word. The technicality has been lost on everyone. I honestly think the white people who say that are just trying to get away with saying it. Like, no... just stop. Please.

When someone walks past you and they reek of Downey or another fabric softener. Yo. It's not perfume. Ease up there.

People who walk slowly with two or more people side by side, making it harder to get past them.

People who walk slowly with two or more people side by side, making it harder to get past them.

AGREE! Or people who stand in grocery aisles talking with a long lost friend about everything from their kids to their bunions while their two buggies block the aisle. They usually don't even move if you stand there politely waiting or make it obvious that they're in the way. Bitches be rude.

And yes, I'm from the south. They're buggies.

In a rather large parking lot where there are open parking spaces toward the back, there are drivers who want to park as close to the building as possible to minimize the walking distance between car and store. So they drive around slowly looking for that space despite plenty of parking at the far end of the lot, holding up other cars behind them. Please... unless you're disabled, elderly, or deep into pregnancy, just park in the back end of the lot and walk the extra distance, because walking won't kill ya.

In a rather large parking lot where there are open parking spaces toward the back, there are drivers who want to park as close to the building as possible to minimize the walking distance between car and store. So they drive around slowly looking for that space despite plenty of parking at the far end of the lot, holding up other cars behind them. Please... unless you're disabled, elderly, or deep into pregnancy, just park in the back end of the lot and walk the extra distance, because walking won't kill ya.

Oh! Oh! OR If you're like me and don't care and park two states over from the store where there's no one, and when you go back to the lot and one single car is parked right on top of you. There's a dozen free spaces surrounding my car....why am I squeezing into my door right now.

typing in capslock constantly... makes me feel like I did something wrong and that I'm being yelled at lol

on the funny side of incorrect wordage...

kbc9p.png

That image contains another private rage of mine.... When people call a scent a "flavor". I don't know about anybody else, but I try to avoid tasting my perfumed products and stick to just smelling them.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
People who feed their dogs shit dog food (any dog food that you can buy at the grocery store) then get all surprised when their pets have crazy medical problems.

Your dog should not be having seizers, please stop feeding it fucking cornmeal. Hell, I firmly believe that people shouldn't even eat corn. Nutritionally it's pretty much useless and very hard for most people to digest.

If you invest in a quality dog food now, you'll save a ton on unnecessary vet bills down the line. Grain free dog foods only.

I have no idea why this isn't more obvious and it drives me crazy.
:swear:

That image contains another private rage of mine.... When people call a scent a "flavor". I don't know about anybody else, but I try to avoid tasting my perfumed products and stick to just smelling them.
I do that all the time and it drives Jawbs nutty. :)

Reactions: IndySolo
When a member creates a username like 'wheelchairguy82' AND, upon entering models' rooms, always makes a point of telling the models that he's in a wheelchair because _________. And the whole time he's in those rooms, he's making it all about himself and his sob story.

I'd think that most disabled people would not want to be known as "that guy in the wheelchair," so even if you really are in a wheelchair (and not just BS-ing people), why give yourself that kind of screen name on a cam site...unless you're looking for sympathy and maybe some freebies? Couldn't you have just called yourself 'BigDickHarry' like everybody else?

@Songbird_Shelly Because if he states he's in a wheelchair, he feels he can attempt to have the attention of the room/you focused on him. In his mind only a cold-hearted camgirl would ban someone in a wheelchair. I seriously hate members who do that. :rolleyes:

I'm tired of the booze-bragging crowd feeling the need to impress their peers by boasting how much hard liquor they can consume without getting wasted... or if you can't survive 50 shots of patron, you're seen as a wuss. ...or there's something terribly wrong with you if you don't like alcohol at all. What's worse is if they're still into this mentality in their late 20s/30s and beyond.

the pop/soda thread made me think of a few

my father pronounces garage GAY raj, and it bugs the piss outta me
also, people that prounce silent S's, like the one at the end of Des Moines or Illinois

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I am a HUGE spelling nut, and the only thing I cannot stand about camming is the lack or proper spelling 89.6% of the time. Is it really that hard to type out two more letters (YOUR instead of UR)? I could write a whole novel expressing my silent, inner rage over that. Typos are totally forgivable, but deliberate laziness with a keyboard makes me weep.

'Irregardless' and 'could care less'. So, there IS regard? You DO care a little bit? It took several years to pull that stick from my butt, but I still twitch.

Calling out my lisp as if I don't have to hear it every day. Mismatched socks. People who leave their dogs outside all day, every day. 'MUSK'-accioli. Having to ask people to repeat themselves over and over because I'm convinced there's some deafness going on in these ears. I'll have another list tomorrow!

I am a HUGE spelling nut, and the only thing I cannot stand about camming is the lack or proper spelling 89.6% of the time. Is it really that hard to type out two more letters (YOUR instead of UR)? I could write a whole novel expressing my silent, inner rage over that. Typos are totally forgivable, but deliberate laziness with a keyboard makes me weep.

YES. This. And the people who do it actually think it makes them seem cool or better in some way, when in reality, it just makes them look uneducated. My very intelligent sister tries to be a thug. She was texting a friend one day and wrote "this" but then erased it just to change it to "dis" instead. I laughed at her for so long because she's deliberately making herself seem like an idiot. So it's not even just laziness. I mean, fuck, that's WAY more effort than it required.

I once contacted another C4S producer in my area on FetLife about an ad for content trades. My message including a greeting and salutation, and was professionally written. The other producer, a 35-year-old man, replied with "u" as part of his response. I didn't reply because I am not going to shoot with someone who can't muster enough professionalism to spell out "you" in a business-related communication. Over two months later, I get another message from him: "never got ur answer". That's because you're a grown-ass adult who can't bother to spell out a very short word and I can't take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.