AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow internet

The saying, "only God can judge me." Technically, that's inaccurate. Everyone can and will judge you.

People who criticize vegan children while feeding their own kids shit like McDonalds. STFU. Most vegan parents care about health and give their children vitamins and foods that substitute the need for meat while your kid is eating cheese puffs.

Articles that don't have a comments section. What are you afraid of, website? THE PEOPLE?!

I know the comments sections get a little wtf sometimes, but they've also been invaluable in finding sources and learning more.

When someone says "I could care less" when they are trying to say "I couldn't care less"

NicoleRiley said:
When someone says "I could care less" when they are trying to say "I couldn't care less"

Or when they say one of those phrases, but will keep bringing it up...over & over & over... :angry4:

eyeteach said:
PlayboyMegan said:
People who feel the need to correct someone over something small.
Ex:
Person 1: my favorite color is black!
Person 2: black isn't a color, it's a shade

Wow. Good job. Let's all marvel at your intelligence!

If I can find it in a Crayon box then it's a fucking color.

Case closed.
There's 3 cases here.
In terms of physics black is the absence of all colors, so it's not a color. Black in this meaning reflects no light, it absorbs all.

In terms of paints and 'shades' adding black paint to other paint causes it to get darker, that's a shade. Adding white to paint is a tint.

But in every day objects like carpeting, wall colors, clothing, etc.. Those have been dyed or printed and are done with pigments. They reflect 'very little' light, but they do reflect some. Those are colors.

So in the case of the person correcting you he was talking about shades. But to get a shade you have to add paint that has a black pigment in it. That black pigment paint is a color.

He's a doofus. :hello2:

Plus, it's in a crayon box like eyeteach said. :lol:

Retail establishments that, instead of having one line per register, have one general line and have the associates forced to call out to get the attention of the next person in line. I despise being on either end of this sort of thing. It's horribly inefficient. A bunch of places started doing this a few years back, for I don't even know what reason. The average shopper just isn't good at navigating this kind of line - they space off until a cashier yells at them that it's their turn, which slows everything down.

Also, inevitably, the other cashiers working with me would hail their next customer by saying, "I can help whosever next", a grammatical foul that makes me cringe every time that I hear it.

PlayboyMegan said:
When people try to help me out with my "diet." Like I'll tell my friend I'm *trying* to eat healthier and when I order dessert they'll say, "sure you should order that?"
I'm sure you should mind your own business, bitch.

I usually kick them after. Literally.

^ on that note....

When my nephew comes into my room, which he's not supposed to do unless invited because chances are that there are dildos EVERYWHERE unless I'm prepared for someone to be in there, and leaves after being told, but leaves the door wide open. I like to be in my little solitary closed box, throw me a freaking bone here.

Also, on freaking TV shows (I'm looking at you, Married with Children) when people just leave the front door open forever. Pets are gonna get out, bugs and rodents are gonna get in, close it!

Old dudes(not the wise old dudes that I do love hearing from) trying to give me unwanted life advice. Yeah, guy who has been divorced 3 times and lives paycheck to paycheck, I'm totally going to listen to the advice you are giving me. I should listen and just do the exact opposite.

This is kinda silly, but I slipped on ice yesterday and nobody was around to see it. Like, full blown legs in the air like it was a cartoon and someone stepped on a banana peel or something. Didn't hurt but it had to have been hilarious looking and nobody got to see it. Got up laughing and looking around hoping someone saw and could have gotten a laugh out of it but nope.

Snowplows going down your street right after you finish the apron, fucker, can't snowblow that shit and have to use a shovel.

The lip smacking sound some people make when they eat. Didn't your parents teach you to chew with your mouth closed? *shudders*

NicoleRiley said:
The lip smacking sound some people make when they eat. Didn't your parents teach you to chew with your mouth closed? *shudders*

I don't know if they're mouthbreathers or just raised by their family pets, but this drives me up the fkn wall. Where I work, there were two guys like this, both of whom insisted on eating at their desks. I eat later, and in our lunch room, so I have to sit through it. One right next to me was let go, but there's still one I have to listen to every day. I tend to put on earphones at lunch time.

When activists try to take down nativity scenes. There is so much going on in this world that actually needs more activists/protests like starving children, sex slave trade, pollution, etc. that when people start bitching about figurines on a lawn that's not hurting anyone it drives me nuts. Who cares! Go find something worth protesting!

1) When someone unknowingly sits on the chair you were eyeing up. You realize they didn't know, but you still hate them anyway.

2) When you ask someone to close the door, and they leave it about 1cm open! That's not all the way!

3) People who spit on the floor. Need I say more?

:naughty:

Thread necromancing!

This sort of behavior is a big pet peeve. Now, the dude seems nice enough, but I had never heard of him before today, he's just a random faceless egg.

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 3.31.18 PM.png

Thank you for the permission to take a day off of my work to feel sick, dear faceless egg.

Thread necromancing!

This sort of behavior is a big pet peeve. Now, the dude seems nice enough, but I had never heard of him before today, he's just a random faceless egg.

View attachment 58801

Thank you for the permission to take a day off of my work to feel sick, dear faceless egg.
And again...
Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 4.12.47 PM.png

Who are these people?

When people say "Am I the only one..." followed by their opinion.
Like, "am I the only one who doesn't care about the Grammys" or "am I the only one who thinks Justin Bieber sucks".

No of course you aren't the only one out of billions of people!!!!!! You are not that special!

I don't know what it is about many of these Dollar Tree female shoppers (I'm at Dollar Tree a lot), but it drives me crazy when they're dragging their feet. That sound...ugh. It's like they're at home barely awake, walking around in big 'ole slippers. Pick up your feet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
People who complain about everything. I understand complaining a little now and then we are all guilty of it. However it's typically people who complain about stuff they could easily fix with their own attitude and actions that really annoy the hell out of me.

For example a few nights ago an old friend I visited to catch up with was complaining they don't eat because they never have money for groceries. She finds out she has $80 in her account not even 30 mins later then proceeds to go to the store buy 2 things of alcohol and cigarettes. I just wanted to shake her and ask her wth is wrong with you, you have a 2 year old daughter.

When the door is open.

IT JUST BOTHERS ME WHEN THE DOOR IS OPEN FOR NO REASON OK
close the door, close it

I used to wanna yell that at the t.v. every time I watched a Three's Company rerun. Jack, Chrissy, and Janet always kept that damn front door wide open, which drove me crazy! Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Pikachai
When people say "Am I the only one..." followed by their opinion.
Like, "am I the only one who doesn't care about the Grammys" or "am I the only one who thinks Justin Bieber sucks".

No of course you aren't the only one out of billions of people!!!!!! You are not that special!
Ha, I'm so guilty of this and it drives me crazy too. It drives me crazy when I do it. Usually I say it when there's a one-sided discussion and my opinion hasn't been shared yet and the other side has been turned into a dead horse. But still; chances are there are plenty people who agree with me who just haven't said anything. I'm sure I'm not THE ONLY PERSON EVER who doesn't care about cappers (though it feels that way sometimes haha).

My pet peeve of the day is radio stations that have traffic sounds in their programming. You fucktard; you know we're driving, why the fuck are you making us all think someone's honking at us? That's just unsafe, man. Don't be a dick.

Poorly executed emotional manipulation.

Don't get me wrong, when it is done correctly, I am a huge fan. But I like to be blindsided; don't let me see you coming.

When it is transparent, you aren't just telling me I am worthless, you are also calling me stupid (which is true, but I prefer to hear it from myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.