AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phishing warning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
So a member came in my room, tipped 1 token with the message

"Hello. Why is this girl complaining about you... [URL redacted] Do you know her"

the domain looks like a chatrurbate domain, chaturbate.[non chaturbate domain extension]

Member account: aleja_gomez

They proberly have other accounts too.

If you were to follow the link you will be taken to a log in page and as it's not controlled by chaturbate you will be giving away access to your account.

if you havnt done already SET UP 2FA (2 factor authentication)

If @punker barbie would like to know the domain, pm me, I dont want to post it in public because theres gonna be someone that clicks it. Although im not sure theres gonna be anything that can be done.

Just thought it was worth a warning.

So a member came in my room, tipped 1 token with the message

"Hello. Why is this girl complaining about you... [URL redacted] Do you know her"

the domain looks like a chatrurbate domain, chaturbate.[non chaturbate domain extension]

Member account: aleja_gomez

They proberly have other accounts too.

If you were to follow the link you will be taken to a log in page and as it's not controlled by chaturbate you will be giving away access to your account.

if you havnt done already SET UP 2FA (2 factor authentication)

If @punker barbie would like to know the domain, pm me, I dont want to post it in public because theres gonna be someone that clicks it. Although im not sure theres gonna be anything that can be done.

Just thought it was worth a warning.
I had a similar phishing attempt posted in my room last week, but they said someone was copying my stream. I obviously knew it was a phishing attempt so I didn’t go to the link, but I took a screenshot and sent it to support, including the username that posted it. Hopefully they got banned, but I doubt it. Support only emailed me back and said “this was a phishing attempt. Do not go to the link.”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.