AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phone sex....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
How do I offer this? I don't really want to go through any companies that will take a percentage. Can I just buy a prepaid phone and put unlimited calling on it and give them the number that way? Ideas please. If you do go through a company i'm curious how it works. Thank you.

Some options i can think of off the top of my head...
* Skype, can also be downloaded as an app on your phone
* Google Voice, which you can make phone calls from your computer [ https://support.google.com/voice/answer/150640?hl=en ]
* Google phone number, allows you get a free alternate phone number & voicemail, and can be linked to your phone [ http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Google-Voice-Phone-Number ]
* Tons of phone apps that allow you to receive alternate phone numbers like Burner or Toktumi (each app has different parameters to their service so read them carefully)

I personally recommend google voice where YOU make the call to the member, via computer through your gmail account. The ID will show up as some random number on their phone, and you won't need to worry about your clientele possibly harassing you with calls since they'll receive a fake number. Edit: The google voice service is free of charge.

If you go through a company, they bring in most of the traffic, so losing a percentage is usually pretty worth it, especially if you don't already have a base of members waiting to toss nickels at you for phone calls. It's also less of a hassle than setting up numbers elsewhere or buying a new phone. You give the site your number, the site gives the dudes a 1-800 type number to call you and your number stays secure. Easy peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.