AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pictures posted without my kno

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2022
Hello my user name is SorayaBanks55 I just came across my pictures on a site called she got ass , a client took pictures of me during a pvt and posted them there without my knowledge is the anything I can do to get them removed ? Can streammate help me get them removed , has this happened to anyone ? Please help me

Hello my user name is SorayaBanks55 I just came across my pictures on a site called she got ass , a client took pictures of me during a pvt and posted them there without my knowledge is the anything I can do to get them removed ? Can streammate help me get them removed , has this happened to anyone ? Please help me
Contact a SM rep, ask them to issue DMCA.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
If you fill out the dmca. Do not put your personal information. Put streamates contact info instead of yours.

Now there is no guarantee that it wil be removed. This is a risk that comes with the territory. People take screen gabs and recordings without permission from you or the site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.