AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please any tips for keeping and engaging viewers in a room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaraBlack

Cam Model
Jul 11, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@ClaraMFC
MFC Username
ClaraOMG
Chaturbate Username
Cuteclara
Hi everyone! I'm asking for some tips for getting more viewers engaged in my room and keeping it going. I'm a model with not much experience (today I've been modeling on MFC for 4 weeks), but during all this time, I have several regulars who come again and again in my room because I talk and keep about them a lot because there's not many people, so I can give them all my attention. But when it's time of getting tips or engaging more people...it's frutrating. :crybaby:

I dance, tease, talk, make jokes, put on music sometimes, talk with all of them, and lately for little tips I make flashes (around 25 for a titty flash?). However I don't know what I do wrong, because barely I have a lot of people, despite of I had "good days", but every day less... :twocents-02cents:

Could you give me any advice? Thank you so much! :)

PD: Tomorrow I will receive the Logitech C930!! I hope that improve my quality...

Re: Please any tips for keeping and engaging viewers in a r

mutantdonut said:
Because there are a number of models who post similar question(s), here's another thread to address what you might be looking for

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 28&t=16646

Good luck

Thanks for that post! But I reply because I have to say it, seriously...Today I received my Logitech C930e webcam, and...BAM! A LOT OF NEW VIEWERS, TIPS, AND EVEN GROUPS SHOWS! MY BEST DAY SO FAR ON MFC!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

I still can't believe it! My behaviour was just the same, keeping my customers and talking to them, but this investment did totally worth it...I can't believe it!

ClaraBlack said:
mutantdonut said:
Because there are a number of models who post similar question(s), here's another thread to address what you might be looking for

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 28&t=16646

Good luck

Thanks for that post! But I reply because I have to say it, seriously...Today I received my Logitech C930e webcam, and...BAM! A LOT OF NEW VIEWERS, TIPS, AND EVEN GROUPS SHOWS! MY BEST DAY SO FAR ON MFC!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

I still can't believe it! My behaviour was just the same, keeping my customers and talking to them, but this investment did totally worth it...I can't believe it!

Investing on your cam appearance (quality and background) is how you attract new viewers. If they see in your video preview something that catches their attention, even a better lighting or a nice poster this will help you out. Some girls have colorful walls, or just plain white and amazing light settings, some have a wall clustered in posters...it depends on how you want your room to look like. Camming isnt only about yourself, its the whole mini-universe you are building to your viewers :)

Yes, I totally agree with you! It's really
Investing on your cam appearance (quality and background) is how you attract new viewers. If they see in your video preview something that catches their attention, even a better lighting or a nice poster this will help you out. Some girls have colorful walls, or just plain white and amazing light settings, some have a wall clustered in posters...it depends on how you want your room to look like. Camming isnt only about yourself, its the whole mini-universe you are building to your viewers :)

Yes, you're totally right! But before buying my new Logitech, I put a lot of effort on keeping and talking with my viewers, and making, as you well say, a "mini-universe" :) , that's why I have few regulars!

But before buying it, getting more than 20 viewers (I used to have around 3-4) or even people talking in my room was almost impossible, and my CamScore went to "hell"...but today, this little change, has made a huge impact on my room that I could never expected it. :crybaby:
Also, this forum has been a big help for me, I read a lot of new good advices! :) Thanks!

ClaraBlack said:
Yes, I totally agree with you! It's really

Yes, you're totally right! But before buying my new Logitech, I put a lot of effort on keeping and talking with my viewers, and making, as you well say, a "mini-universe" :) , that's why I have few regulars!

But before buying it, getting more than 20 viewers (I used to have around 3-4) or even people talking in my room was almost impossible, and my CamScore went to "hell"...but today, this little change, has made a huge impact on my room that I could never expected it. :crybaby:
Also, this forum has been a big help for me, I read a lot of new good advices! :) Thanks!

I really hate bad quality video and audio. There are some models i cant watch with microphone on because the sound hurt my ears. Same with quality of video. If i can see things clear, like a c930e with the bright colors compared to lbuilt-in cam, i will stick with the model with bright colors. If you used a built in cam from a notebook, i can tell no matter how good is your notebook, it is nothing compared to a HD webcam. It is not about how you talk, it is not about who you are, its what is good for you eyes. Many people call it a potato quality :lol:

If you like music compare the sound of a radio/walkman to a .flac song. It is HUGE difference and its same with video, sound etc. Investing on lights and manycam pro can help you a lot with how your video and sound looks like. So know that investing on your shows is a good thing and keep on that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.