AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP 😭

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2019
Hey you guys, so I’ve been caming on chaturbate for a while now, and I just bought the Logitech C920. I’m using obs to stream and my cam works perfect but, when I hit start streaming it’s SUPER LAGY. Like it barley picks up my movement on the chaturbate page, but on obs it looks fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last 3 hours and I’m trying not to pull out my hair

What are your internet speeds like, and what processor do you have in your computer?
My internet speeds are at there highest. And for processed I’m not sure. I have the newest version of the asus laptop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
My internet speeds are at there highest. And for processed I’m not sure. I have the newest version of the asus laptop
Your internet speed looks fine, so it's not that.

You can find the processor by going to "This PC" in File Explorer and clicking "Properties":

Capture.JPG

Capturem.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.