AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me find this cam Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her account is no more maybe she switched sites? I really want to see her again

"Her account is no more?" Do you mean that you already know her model name? Then why don't you tell us that, so that we can potentially see if she has switched sites?

Her account is no more maybe she switched sites? I really want to see her again
A little more about her. I had a nice chat with her the first time in Jan of 2014 and learnt that she was going to leave the site (LJ) soon. I didn't think much of it and I didn't visit the site till the end of that year. Tried to look for her but found that her account had been deleted. I am wondering if anyone knows if she still performs. I don't remember much of where she was from or anything :/

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Can't help you find her, but she reminds me a lot of my mother.

Mama was in her early thirties when she found out she had an advanced, untreatable cancer. The doctor told her she only had a few months to live, and urged her to have an abortion. He said the pregnancy was too much for her body to take. And he told her she wouldn't live long enough to have the baby anyway.

Mama made a liar of that doctor. She lived long enough to give birth to my baby sister. She also managed to hang on long enough to care for her for the first 4 or 5 months of her life.

Mama was written about in medical journals after she died. No one with her form of cancer had ever managed to live that long. They discussed her nutritional regimen, and they wondered if the Laetrile nonsense might have had something to do with the months she managed to wrestle back from her disease.

But that wasn't it. Mama survived so long because well after her body had given up, her heart kept her going. It was love.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I need to spend the next 24-48 hours looking at pictures. I want to remember how a woman who was too sick to get up and go to the kitchen, somehow managed to get dressed, then braved a frigid night so her son didn't have to walk out on the field alone at a homecoming game. And, as I always do when she is brought up, I will probably cry until I can hardly swallow.

You really wish you could see her again? I can relate.

Thanks for contributing OP.

Mama was in her early thirties when she found out she had an advanced, untreatable cancer. The doctor told her she only had a few months to live, and urged her to have an abortion. He said the pregnancy was too much for her body to take. And he told her she wouldn't live long enough to have the baby anyway.

Mama made a liar of that doctor. She lived long enough to give birth to my baby sister. She also managed to hang on long enough to care for her for the first 4 or 5 months of her life.

Mama was written about in medical journals after she died. No one with her form of cancer had ever managed to live that long. They discussed her nutritional regimen, and they wondered if the Laetrile nonsense might have had something to do with the months she managed to wrestle back from her disease.

But that wasn't it. Mama survived so long because well after her body had given up, her heart kept her going. It was love.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I need to spend the next 24-48 hours looking at pictures. I want to remember how a woman who was too sick to get up and go to the kitchen, somehow managed to get dressed, then braved a frigid night so her son didn't have to walk out on the field alone at a homecoming game. And, as I always do when she is brought up, I will probably cry until I can hardly swallow.

I am really sorry to read your story. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Just know that there is no shame in crying. So what if you cry when you can't get it up. Just know that your momma is up there looking down at her child she loves so much. Stay strong my friend.

• Hugs

See, THAT'S how you troll. :troll:

ooops.... trolls firing away. what would I do? I guess I messed up another trolls night.:dead: I guess the troll is gonna call for backup now. lol

Attachments

• screenshot-www.ambercutie.com 2015-10-24 21-31-51.png
    screenshot-www.ambercutie.com 2015-10-24 21-31-51.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Hugs
Listen, if she wanted people who've followed her to find her, she'd make it easy. If she didn't leave breadcrumbs, then maybe she doesn't want you to track her down.
Maybe she did leave breadcrumbs but since I was not on the site for over 10 months, I missed out. Ever think about that genius?
Thanks for the suggestion but the question is to all the models on the site. I would have posted it under 'General Discussion' if I wanted replies back from the voices/opinions that are desperate to be heard.
If you don't have an answer, move on. It's as simple as that.
Thank you

• Funny!
Nope, that's not what I am looking for. But thanks for trying.
Obviously this isn't what you're looking for, I was trying to nicely show you that you're most likely not going to find the info you want here.

I could have easily been an asshole and/or a troll, but I wasn't. Read that thread and please, for your own sake, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.