AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me save her, I do love her (I am NOT asking for $$$)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might seem pointless but some people get off on the attention, or the thought they are stirring up feelings in other people or whatever idk, but I'm never surprised anymore by the lengths people will go to over seemingly pointless things.

If I was wrong about you OP then I apologise its just the writing style in all these threads also feels exactly the same which is what made me think they could all be the same person.
I have seen at least three high tipping members fake their own deaths on MFC only to come back as the "wife" or "secretary" and soak up all the false mourning they could, nothing surprises me anymore.

Don't be captain save a hoe. Adults are adults man. Nothing you do or say is going to change an already made up mind of someone who doesn't even know you in real life. You've known her for how long? 3 months or less? Yeah, your opinions don't, and shouldn't, have an effect on her decisions at this point.

Reactions: Booty_4U
I-dont-believe-you.gif

throne-of-lies.gif

I knew it! :smuggrin: You didn't say anything for so long!

Now I know there is nothing I can do except move on.

I do not know how many posts I have read where you say you are moving on or something to that affect...we aren't suckers here first off. We have all been around the block with trolls 100s of times, the cam girls deal with it on a daily basis, either way your a fucking troll like I said in the beginning and with you saying continually "thanks for the help guys!" and "I'm moving on!" etc etc I personally will not be feeding your ass anymore. I really thought it was a little funny at the start of this but now its just lame and obvious to the point of boredom. I am guilty of feeding you myself so that ends with this post.

I do not know how many posts I have read where you say you are moving on or something to that affect...we aren't suckers here first off. We have all been around the block with trolls 100s of times, the cam girls deal with it on a daily basis, either way your a fucking troll like I said in the beginning and with you saying continually "thanks for the help guys!" and "I'm moving on!" etc etc I personally will not be feeding your ass anymore. I really thought it was a little funny at the start of this but now its just lame and obvious to the point of boredom. I am guilty of feeding you myself so that ends with this post.

I said I need to move on, because worrying is unhealthy. I don't need this drama in my life. I do like her, would hate to see something bad happen. But what can I do. She is an adult like, she lives in a different country and she is hard headed. I pray that nothing bad happens, but thats all I can do. I blocked her because I know I can't be there for her if, god forbid, something does happen. Thats why all of my relationships fail, because Im always away working.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pia
I said I need to move on, because worrying is unhealthy. I don't need this drama in my life. I do like her, would hate to see something bad happen. But what can I do. She is an adult like, she lives in a different country and she is hard headed. I pray that nothing bad happens, but thats all I can do. I blocked her because I know I can't be there for her if, god forbid, something does happen. Thats why all of my relationships fail, because Im always away working. The week that Im not (If I get a whole 6 days), Im usually with family or friends. You tell me what I should do? I listened to you when you said move on, but now your saying not to. Do I go see her? What will that do?

If you say Im a troll so be it. I don't know how to prove it. Have an Admin check my IP against the other user profiles, its different.

Have an Admin check my IP against the other user profiles, its different.
I was not at any point suggesting you were a repeat "I'm in love with a camgirl" troll.

I only insisted I didn't believe you'd abandoned your camgirl so fast.

Guys I'm not saying this is a repeat poster, in case anyone thought I suggested so.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Magnolia
I have seen at least three high tipping members fake their own deaths on MFC only to come back as the "wife" or "secretary" and soak up all the false mourning they could, nothing surprises me anymore.

There was a longtime regular in one of my rooms who went on for months about how he was dying of cancer. The model found out he was lying and called him out in public chat on his bullshit.

Jesus, people are fucked up.
There was a longtime regular in one of my rooms who went on for months about how he was dying of cancer. The model found out he was lying and called him out in public chat on his bullshit.
It's so unbelievably common. One of the guys who "died" only "died" with a model I knew but just lied about getting in a car accident and all the passengers dying to me. I watched another members "wife" tip huge amounts in memory of her "husband" who had "died" two days before a G/G show I did. he was her regular not mine but it was the most uncomfortable I've been on cam in nearly 7 years.

Someday I wanna be an "I'm in love with a camgirl dude" but I need the right model. I'm taking applications, just inbox me! :)

But they should be naive white knight.

If it was Bill Gates the MFC owners i think it would be always crashing lagging with updates every week

Read up on addiction. Hit Amazon. Switching out one addiction for another isn't a big win unless you're physically dependent (I guess camgirls are physically safer/legal). Even once you've gotten away from everything, you can screw yourself over by not changing behaviors and being a "dry drunk".

Reactions: swagger
Hi guys!

This is mynameisbob84's personal assistant posting from his account with some bad news. I'm afraid he was involved in an accident this morning. Basically, he forgot to strap his penis down to his thigh last night. When he woke up this morning, unbeknownst to him, his penis had become tangled around his legs during the night, and when he got out of bed he tripped and crashed in to his awards mantle where he keeps his humanitarian awards and plaques given to him for his charitable work undertaken for puppies with cleft palates and overbites that he likes to keep quiet about because he's very humble
He'll be okay, but I know how much your support would help during his recovery time. Any sympathy-driven monetary donations would be very welcome, as would morale-boosting nudes.

Thanks guys.
Yours faithfully, Margaret

I think maybe OP should look into not working himself to death. Overworking is a serious problem, terrible for mental health. What use is money earned from these long hours if you blow through it all quickly on fleeting feel-good things? @ald001 self care is very important. I know that we live in a world which places excess value on overworking yourself, but it seems to be affecting your ability to care for yourself. I say this in a very loving and concerned manner. Perhaps you should sort out your finances, scale back your lifestyle to a more simple one if necessary, and stop overworking yourself. If you are not absolutely scraping by for survival and need the hours because of that, you should look into your options to scale your work back. You seem like a classic case of an overworked person who needs a break and probably a little therapy. I have found in my own life that living a more simple/inexpensive lifestyle is very much worth the extra time to care for myself and my loved ones, and it is far more valuable than money. It sounds like you keep coming back to a core issue of not having enough time to feel good and be happy.

https://jonbarron.org/heart-health/overwork-takes-toll

How do you know they aren't? From what I've read no one really knows who owns MyFreeCams and other major camming sites.
Leo owns MFC, and there are only about a small handful of admins in full. All of which have MFC accounts starting with the word "Admin" and hang out with the models at the conventions during the VIP models only events. Most any model who's been to AVN's has hung out with Leo.

He is very nice BTW.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Leo owns MFC, and there are only about a small handful of admins in full. All of which have MFC accounts starting with the word "Admin" and hang out with the models at the conventions during the VIP models only events. Most any model who's been to AVN's has hung out with Leo.

He is very nice BTW.

I stand corrected. I was just reading a couple articles about the convoluted series of companies that own some of these sites. Nice to know some of them are run by good people.

He is very nice BTW.
I stand corrected. I was just reading a couple articles about the convoluted series of companies that own some of these sites. Nice to know some of them are run by good people.
He was the subject of lawsuits back in 2004. https://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-microsoft-team-for-spam-suits/

pfff make it 4,my HT`s "wife" came into my room and started to PM me about how I destroyed her life and fam,seems like my customer ended his life,although I`ve seen him/his wife going online from all 3 accounts that i am aware of

What makes me sad though, is the fact that she doesn't love herself

Furthermore, she hates the way she looks. She wants to get life threatening plastic surgery

I keep telling her, but she won't listen. What should I do?

You offered advice that was rejected. You gave her your opinions. You aren't a shrink. You aren't a social worker. You aren't part of her private life. You certainly aren't a family member. Bow out at this point. It's not that it's not your business, but it's not your business. An unsolicited favor is not a favor. I think to be, let's say, "fair" to you. you've done everything that you can do. I think it's wrong for you to persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.