AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
myfreecams.com
I've been camming since I was 18 and Ive not gotten that much traffic along with I've NEVER been top 100 or 1000!!!!! I rarely get tips and my cam score is now 577 what do I do.i see some models have a cam score of 100000 and they just sit there and get tips.a good day for me is 40 ppl in my room but nobody tips.idk if it's bc I'm an ebony model or I'm not cute enough.enough.please talk to me.

Remember that models with extremely high camscores have been gaining new followers every day for a long time. You aren't going to achieve that over night. It took me about 2 years to get mine from the 400's to over 1500. Maybe try a less competitive site for a while, build followers then go back after you feel you're ready. :twocents-02cents:

I would strongly suggest you get model's status here, as it will help you learn more as well.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Streamate would be a good option. If you're into kinkier stuff (though it's not required) you could try Kinklive. That's where I work if you click the cam link in my signature you can check out the site. I got approved there pretty quickly. I would suggest chaturbate, but I don't know how the banning thing is going there. I was going to go there if it weren't for that.

Ann_Sulu said:
Streamate would be a good option. If you're into kinkier stuff (though it's not required) you could try Kinklive. That's where I work if you click the cam link in my signature you can check out the site. I got approved there pretty quickly. I would suggest chaturbate, but I don't know how the banning thing is going there. I was going to go there if it weren't for that.

Hi MzAshley_Rose, as a member I would suggest you chaturbate.com too. You are not having the pressure of this camscore and you can make different prices for your shows or anything other.

Status
Not open for further replies.