AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help with banned account @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2023
CB Name: Tecsavy

@punker barbie My account was banned and I emailed support and they said it was due to an interaction with a minor on the sight. I understand the precautions and the zero tolerance policy, but I still do not think the ban was fair. I greeted and asked a viewer what did they look like. The viewer sent a picture and I responded that they were lovely. I didn’t realize that they posted that they were 17 until after their account was banned. I never asked for their age nor made any reference to age, especially an underage. I often get viewers that violate CB’s TOS but I simply do not acknowledge their requests and let CB handle it with no issue. I’ve had my account with them for over 5 years and built a steady following with no issues relating to minors. I understand CB’s stance on this but I think the ban is excessive since I did not engage in any sort of ageplay or even acknowledge their age. I didn’t even know they posted it! I often get bombarded with messages and give a very general response without much thought as to not let the overwhelming clients feel neglected. Customer support said they gave it a full review before the ban but that was not in consideration of my side. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.