AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLZ GIVE IDEAS GUYS :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2017
California
Twitter Username
@BDSM_kitten
MFC Username
BDSMkitten
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001003684/BDSMkitten/
HEY ANYONE WHO HAS IDEAS FOR MEEEE!
I haven't done the verification, yet, becomes I'm a bit lazy at the moment....I am feeling really discouraged. I'm at my fiance's parents house, and I have to be very quiet. We are very tight on cash, and I'm hoping to get a bit of a following on MFC so that I can maybe earn some money. I think some of the members on there kind of like that I'm being sneaky in the bedroom, but it's hard for me to be creative I guess with my ideas for group topics and goals?????:cry:

I can't wait til we have our house with other cam members that are friends of mine....will be so much easier and sexier than now at his parents lol. i like to be loud!!!

idk if anyone will even reply to this, which is ok, but i'm just putting it out there. :happy:

thanksss!~:h::h:

Hey, I have roommates that are constantly home so I’ve had to work around it..
All my regulars know by now I don’t speak on cam very much and I am somewhat quiet ( with music always playing ) because my roommates are usually home... but to those who don’t know I just say I have roommates and have to be quiet/sneaky... a lot of guys are into that “thought of being caught” thrill, so use your situation to your advantage:)

P.s I play music to drown out any noises that anyone in the house might hear. And just set up a system of some sort so no one is walking in on you while your camming :)

Reactions: Feyonce
Hey, I have roommates that are constantly home so I’ve had to work around it..
All my regulars know by now I don’t speak on cam very much and I am somewhat quiet ( with music always playing ) because my roommates are usually home... but to those who don’t know I just say I have roommates and have to be quiet/sneaky... a lot of guys are into that “thought of being caught” thrill, so use your situation to your advantage:)

P.s I play music to drown out any noises that anyone in the house might hear. And just set up a system of some sort so no one is walking in on you while your camming :)

Thank you, hunny buns! I guess it's hard cuz I have a very small living situation with them. I think I just need to really get better with how long I'm online and what kind of language I use with the guests I guess. I feel like I'm not SUPER inviting, in the first place. I'm a bit awkward :D But that's ok, I'll get over it someday lol. Also, I have a lack of toys atm. And a teething baby. My life is a mess lol

Play up the idea that you're doing this secretively. Play in to the idea that your fiance is next door thinking you're sleeping, but you're not sleeping at all. You're being a very naughty girl, innit. You could get one of those Lovesense things that are tip-activated and have members tip to get you off while you have to try and pretend that you're caught between loving every second of it and trying to stay quiet in case your boyfriend's family hears you.

I always thought the tipping sound on MFC sounded kind of loud (as loud as the music? Not sure if one can separate the sound). How does anyone cam secretively with that annoying (to me) noise? I guess chaturbate or streammate have more normal noises for tipping?

One time I had a model talking to her mother on the phone and some guy tipped a small wall and it freaked her out and she had to leave the room. (I guess the mom asked what that noise was)

I always thought the tipping sound on MFC sounded kind of loud (as loud as the music? Not sure if one can separate the sound). How does anyone cam secretively with that annoying (to me) noise?

If you're using a different program or browser for your music, you can open up the volume control options and turn the music louder and the broadcasting browser a little quieter.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
if you are having a hard time find time to cam, clips. make content!

Do you have an external mic or are you just using the one built into your webcam? Try a headset, or keeping your mic really close and making sure you talk towards it. That way you can talk really quiet and everyone can still hear you. Also play background music and point your speakers towards the wall, and face away from them to talk. So roomies will hear your music but not you talking. Your cheapest option is probably getting USB headset, I think the ones for Playstations are $20ish. I used that before getting my snowball mic and it was awkward but it worked :p

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I agree Aubritwo make clips, sell monthly snaps. Teasers on Twitter. There are so many avenues, use it to build up to to when you have your own place. Make backstory or teaser vids on n youtube.
Set up a Amazon wish list with home items you will need in your new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.