AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll: Beard or no beard - what's the consensus?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you (women) prefer beards on your men, or clean shaven?

• Full beard

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Closely trimmed

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Goatee or other facial hair

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Clean shave

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
As I've been thinking of ripping it off once more, I wanted a few objective opinions about the sexiness (or otherwise) of beards, as I'm just getting back into teh online dating scene.

Agreed! I think a little stubble is rustic and rugged (which I find attractive) - but it definitely depends on the face.

I am totally team no beard! I think most guys look better clean-shaven or a bit stubbly.

LacieLaPlante said:
It all depends on the face.. Some guys look silly with a full beard, but perfect with a trimmed beard. Some guys need a moustache, while others look silly with them.

It's totally true. Face shape has a lot to do with how a beard will look or how best to wear it. (I guess I've spent too much time thinking about this :p )

LacieLaPlante said:
I love facial hair, but the type can't be determined without a photo :]

You tricksy ladies and your member photos :D

i like my men to look as similar to stuffed animals as possible....so..
beard.

I'm team NO beard! There is some guys though that look very hot with a little well-trimmed facial hair though, but my preference is definitely clean shaved.

I find it difficult to kiss a guy with a mustache. The hair touches the inside of my lips a bit, and it just feels weird. haha

Reactions: Jupiter551 and Gen
I prefer clean shaven or clippered length too. But some men rock a beard.

How long did that take to grow? I mean, if you took it off and hated it, how long until it was back looking like that? I actually think you'd look younger without a beard.

MsAllyCat said:
I prefer clean shaven or clippered length too. But some men rock a beard.

How long did that take to grow? I mean, if you took it off and hated it, how long until it was back looking like that? I actually think you'd look younger without a beard.
well it was longer before that photo then I trimmed it...but I would guess that might take 4 weeks to get like that from shaved?

***BTW regarding the beard no beard comparison, I finally remembered I posted a picture of me clean-shaven here like 3 years ago or something but not even I'm manwhorish enough to find or post it again :p

I love a beard, trimmed but not short.
I think you have a slight Mark Ruffalo look about you, and I personally think he looks awesome with heavy stubble.
Or a goatee.
Maybe you should take a few photos of varying stages of growth...
More free photos bb?
Xxx

My vote is you'd look hot with stubble/trimmed beard. Kind like a 7 day beard? Not either stubble or beard but somewhere between the two.

Post pictures with what you decide! Because you've got nice longer hair I'd go for something neater so you still have the element of wildness but not too unkempt. That'd be sexy ;)

Belle_de_More said:
I think you have a slight Mark Ruffalo look about you, and I personally think he looks awesome with heavy stubble.
Or a goatee.
More free photos bb?
Xxx

THIS I agree with! Rock the Mark Ruffalo stubble...

I like the whole process... clean, stubble, beard, shaved and clean again! That's what my husband does. I celebrate each phase, and when I start to forget what his face looks like there it is again!

I do think it's kind of cool that facial hair/body hair on men has made a resurgence in popularity. It's like the beauty industry tried to target you all with the idea that women want skinny, waxed, well dressed men ONLY and women fought back. Give us our furry chubby men in dirty jeans dangit!

graciereilly said:
Belle_de_More said:
Or a goatee.
More free photos bb?
Xxx

THIS I agree with! Rock the Mark Ruffalo stubble...

I thought exactly the same, you really do look like him, in that picture at least.

Yep I was planning on growing stubble...when I first saw one of my mates after I shaved he was like "woah" as you do, but then I asked how he manages to have permanent like 7mm stubble so he turned me onto this thing, reckons it's the shit:

http://www.vssassoon.com.au/products/mens/VS7890A.aspx

I think I'm gonna cut my hair off too shrug, I don't like the way it looks on my face or something with no hair on it...maybe with stubble, but also no idea how to cut my hair.

JickyJuly said:
It's like the beauty industry tried to target you all with the idea that women want skinny, waxed, well dressed men ONLY and women fought back. Give us our furry chubby men in dirty jeans dangit!
What about those of us that like well dressed men with a stubble? :whistle:
Ladiiies...? Am I alone here? :lol:

For most men I like stubble.

But for some men, it just plain doesn't matter. My lady-parts are nearly having a fit after Google image searching all these pictures. Will George Clooney ever get so old that he's unattractive? I just don't think it's possible.

etccGDW.jpg

LilyMarie said:
JickyJuly said:
It's like the beauty industry tried to target you all with the idea that women want skinny, waxed, well dressed men ONLY and women fought back. Give us our furry chubby men in dirty jeans dangit!
What about those of us that like well dressed men with a stubble? :whistle:
Ladiiies...? Am I alone here? :lol:

Definitely not alone ;)

Reactions: LilyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.