AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll Dancing...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
How many of you poll dance from home? What kind of poll do you use/recommend? How do your fans like it? How much is a good poll?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Bocefish said:
Just got a mental image of a bunch of hot babes dancing around a voting booth, lolz.

So did I - this must be a hidden strip club....

polling-station-005.jpg

Poker_Babe said:
How many of you poll dance from home? What kind of poll do you use/recommend? How do your fans like it? How much is a good poll?

*pole :p

Reactions: AllisonWilder
I've heard good things about Platinum Stages and X Pole. :)

DO NOT get the Carmen Electra pole...lol. Just because it has a celebrity's name linked to it doesn't make it good. Multi-piece poles (comes in 3 pieces, I believe) just don't seem right to me.

Wilfy84 said:
Bocefish said:
Just got a mental image of a bunch of hot babes dancing around a voting booth, lolz.

So did I - this must be a hidden strip club....

polling-station-005.jpg
Hahahahaha look at how many times I miss spelled that.

I would sooo get one of these!! Are either of them able to be hidden if necessary? The platinum one seems like u could move it around if needed, as long as the pole comes off the platform. The other one though looks stationary. I could NOT just have one up permanently. Are there any ones that arent like the crappy Carmen Electra one but can be set up and taken down easily?

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Tinkerbell said:
I would sooo get one of these!! Are either of them able to be hidden if necessary? The platinum one seems like u could move it around if needed, as long as the pole comes off the platform. The other one though looks stationary. I could NOT just have one up permanently. Are there any ones that arent like the crappy Carmen Electra one but can be set up and taken down easily?

Get the Xpole. It doesn't screw into the floor or ceiling, it just uses pressure and only takes like five, ten mins to take down and set up.

Reactions: Teagan
SpexyAshleigh said:
Tinkerbell said:

Get the Xpole. It doesn't screw into the floor or ceiling, it just uses pressure and only takes like five, ten mins to take down and set up.

Thank you! From the pics it looks totally stationary and bolted or screwed in. :)

I have the Kendra sports pole and it works great i just need to get on it and practice more the classes are too far away from me so i only have dvds and im scared to do the upside down stuff.

amberdawnnude said:
I have the Kendra sports pole and it works great i just need to get on it and practice more the classes are too far away from me so i only have dvds and im scared to do the upside down stuff.

Yeah i was thinking some mats underneath it while first trying things out with it. Like gymnastics type ones would be nice and safe lol.

SpexyAshleigh said:
Tinkerbell said:

You have to be reasonably strong to secure it safely. I saw a model almost have a very bad day once with one when it popped loose. She ended up getting a male relative to tighten it for her.

GreatDane said:
just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a mobile pole that would fit in a truck hitch with a small stage? I am looking into the possibility of making a few and see how well they sell.

LOL.. I've seen that a few times.. for some reason, the local news seems to focus on them in the gay parades in Houston. Besides the participation in the parades, how they equate porta-poles and titty bar girls with that is beyond me. They give about 10 seconds to the rest and the next 35 seconds following the pole girl. :lol: :lol: Oh wait... maybe its bc of the hetero cam guy and editor.... :woops: :-D

There was an entry in a car parade here a year or so back. Had 5 poles, complete with girls... seemed to have had its own mobile crowd going after the free drink chips the 2 extra girls were tossing out.. :dance:

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.