AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Posts about hourly rates...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Reese

Banhammered
Sep 10, 2015
So I have seen some posts from other webcam models looking for hourly rates. I work at a site through Angel Girl Studios. I would not normally recommend studios but AGS is great. They pay me a guaranteed hourly of $15 plus I get commissions and a monthly bonus. I also get daily payout via dwolla. They do micro manage me a bit at times but it actually has helped me because the trainers are long time models. I don't know if I can give url's here but it's just like the name of the studios, hint hint :)

I find the Ripoff Report review of them more convincing than the sales pitch on their website.

Also he has spammed this exact same thing 19 times now over the past 6 years on yahoo answers. They must have got tired of listening to his bullcrap, so he came here to copy paste that utter nonsense.

Christ on a cracker, come up with a new spiel already. Putting that little effort into your obvious PR campaign just makes you and your entire site look stupid beyond words.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=SJP64HLHVDA5E5FBJ3WWZEBAFI

I went on the website and Ashley from 'Ashley's Story' is actually an Australian actress best known for starring in one of YouTube's biggest hoax/web series back in 2005 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.