AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Premiums hitting on premiums

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you, as a premium, been hit on by another premium?

• Yes

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie Walnuts said:
am I the only one who will admit I have other men hitting on me via pm?
I dunno what I do or say... I'm a gay magnet. I thought it was a common thing. I just dont answer em.

I get at least a few PMs a week while sitting and chatting in public in various rooms. (maybe I type gay? wtf?)

:lol:

:whistle:

Zoomer said:
I have received several requests to turn on my cam and let others watch. Some thought I was a girl, but at least three knew I was a guy and still asked for cam and started trying to talk dirty to me - during public shows with my favourite model.

The ones who think I'm a lady I pull the wool over their eyes by not saying I'm a guy for about 30 seconds. The ones who know I'm a guy I just politely tell them that I'm not interested in that sort of thing - a form of "sorry, doesn't float my boat". Two of them continued after that - so I told them I was blocking them - which I did.

Doesn't worry me in the slightest. Of course if it were a daily occurrence I'd probably change my chat to friends only, but I enjoy having a very small friends list (3 models only basically) and still have convos with premiums who enjoy the same rooms as myself.

:-D

I always get sooo annoyed when random dudes pm me when I am perving. I am always like

Me: What do you want?
Him: I just wanna talk to a "normal girl"
Me: ummmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.