AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Press in dire situations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexLady said:
luvbigboobs2 said:
nerdguy said:
This was too funny, I had to share it.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Dude, get a life!

<_<
>_>

You're retarded, luvbigboobs2. That's all.

Alex,

If I sounded overly mean, please forgive me. That was not my intent. Before viewing Nerdguy's post above, I had watched this post in a different topic.

nerdguy said:
Keithy said:
More Nerd pr0n. Dude needs to get out more.

Damn, and I thought I was a wow lore nerd.

Perhaps I was thinking more about The Red Shirt Guy than Nerdguy.

I hope you can give me another chance before you write me off. I do admire your posts in this forum.

luvbigboobs2 said:
If I sounded overly mean, please forgive me. That was not my intent. Before viewing Nerdguy's post above, I had watched this post in a different topic.

I hope you can give me another chance before you write me off. I do admire your posts in this forum.

It's ok. It's just that no one on the internet ever has any right to tell someone else on the internet to get a life. We all have one, some people just like to spend it different ways. I dunno you could have been joking and probably were, it's just one of my pet peeves.

I'm really bad at seeing jokes in strangers' words. That's all :p

AlexLady said:

I'm surprised, with all the crap that goes by in chat, that any of you ladies have a sense of humor any longer.

AlexLady said:
It's ok. It's just that no one on the internet ever has any right to tell someone else on the internet to get a life. We all have one, some people just like to spend it different ways. I dunno you could have been joking and probably were, it's just one of my pet peeves.

Understood.

TwistedPair said:
AlexLady said:

I'm surprised, with all the crap that goes by in chat, that any of you ladies have a sense of humor any longer.

O.O

I used to be too literal... now I find teh funny :p

damn math major... *mumble*

Status
Not open for further replies.