AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2015
I've been a cam girl for about a year now off and on when money is tight, I've only ever worked through websites like chaturbate but now I have other people asking for private shows. There's one guy in particular who seems very interested in making this a regular thing. I'm not sure how much to charge per minute or hour and im trying to get by so i don't want to put a low price on my time when I know I could be making more.

Hoping to get some feedback on what most of y'alls basic prices are or any tips on what helped when you started doing private shows. I would also love to hear what you would pay for my time based on my photos.

Thanks! ^-^

Attachments

• 2015-11-05 02.31.33 1-2.jpg
    2015-11-05 02.31.33 1-2.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 20
If you want to switch to just private shows, Skyprivate may be something you want to try. You set your own rate per minute. The site lets you download a plug-in for skype so it can tell you if a member is able to pay or not. You can even choose not to accept calls from members who can't afford a certain amount of time with you.
As far as pricing yourself goes, that's really your call.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.