AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privates on Token Sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been camming for a few months now. I find that I end up doing privates on MFC even though I know that isn't ideal bc I feel like its the only way i am making real money. Advice? Wondering if I should reserve doing them for only at the end of my live shift or what. Anybody relate to this?

I've only been camming for a few months now. I find that I end up doing privates on MFC even though I know that isn't ideal bc I feel like its the only way i am making real money. Advice? Wondering if I should reserve doing them for only at the end of my live shift or what. Anybody relate to this?

If you are making a good amount on privates and can consistently get them then it shouldn't be a concern. It's actually kind of normal for pvts to make up a larger share of your income the further you are from the from the top of the front page. I wouldn't turn away pvts unless your public shows are doing really well. To me it makes more sense to prioritize someone who's guaranteed to pay, and potentially be a repeat customer over viewers in public chat who may or may not tip anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.