AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Probably a really simple question to answer...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2014
United Kingdom
t.co
Twitter Username
@DRLProductions
Chaturbate Username
diesel_caribou
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/83877/BeuatifulFetishesKinkyFantasies
Hello all,

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered before. If it has, I'd be very grateful to anyone who could point me to the thread; I tried a search but couldn't find anything.

I'm verified and ready to start broadcasting as a model on Chaturbate. I just had one question regarding setting up topics for your room. Do you have to start the live broadcast before you can edit and post a room topic? Token counter amount etc? Or can this be set-up in advance of the broadcast?

Sorry, I'm sure that this is a real simple question. Any pointers are warmly welcomed. I'm yet to find a user guide to broadcasting on chaturbate, again, if anyone knows of any that they can send me a link to, I'd be very grateful.

Wishing you all the very best, and thanks in advance.

DrLense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.