AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Protective ban, followed instructions please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Hello, my username on CB is fuxkme_jen I have been camming since 2017. Recently there was an incident with my mental health that resulted in a protective ban iniated dec 13th. I have followed the instructions given and have attempted to contact support with no reply. On top of the mental health crisis I just went through I cannot access my account and there has been no reply from support. I rely heavily on my income from CB. Please help @punker barbie ! I'm disabled and I have bills stacking up :(

Ban inquiry #20823853,
account Fuxkme_jen
Suspension placed Dec 13th/22

**STILL NO ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT or my token balance.
Informed of a data breach from google services and that I am supposed to change
my password but cannot access my account. I am scared someone else may have access to it. **

To whom this may concern,
       I have been placed under a protective suspension since Dec 13th. I have sought therapy for my mental health condition like you asked and
I am ready to return to the Chaturbate community. Please remove my protective suspension. Thank you. @punker barbie please respond Im not sure
why I have had no response from CB or this forum :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.