AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Proud moments on MyFreeCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2011
Did a forum search but found nothing that seemed similar to this, if there is such a thread already then someone enlighten me and I'll ask Amber to delete this one.

Share moments on mfc that made you proud.
Can be things said or done by yourself or others.
Anything goes really.

I'll start:

Just a few days ago I was randomly selecting rooms based on how funny or lame the models names were.
I stumbled upon one with a rather nice looking woman. Was quite boring so I kept my mouth shut.
She then starts going on and on and on about her kids driving her crazy and saying stuff like "can't one of you guys come help me take care of them" and "does anyone have advise on how to calm down noisy kids".
So I broke my silence and wrote "well if you live near a river I've got a bag".
She was not amused. She cursed at me and banned me. The room filled up with lol's just as i was thrown out.
And two guys pm'ed me after saying they'd been banned for writing stuff like "LOL @ epic Sean line".
I was proud. Mostly for being able to write it, because I almost pissed myself laughing while doing so.
Ban accepted madam!

I would have laughed my ass off at that, even if it was a random person just entering my room had said it. Fantastic. I have nothing to add at the moment.

Frankie said:
I would have laughed my ass off at that, even if it was a random person just entering my room had said it. Fantastic. I have nothing to add at the moment.

Yes, sadly some people have no sense of humour. How was I to know that telling someone to drown their kids is frowned upon? Don't ask me a question if you don't want a problem solving answer.

What is it with you guys being so violent with kids? hahah i was complaining about my sister visting me with her kids and how bratty they were and the guys in my room came to the conclusion that i should smack him with MY toys.. i could not stop laughing when a guy said "did you really just tell her to smack a kid with a dildo?"
it was the weirdest thing ever haha

The numerous times that I've been able to time a joke perfectly as the girl I'm in the room with is taking a drink whilst reading what I said and begin to laugh and choke and cough and curse me to the high heavens. Frankie, D0mino and GoddessZoey are three victims that come to mind at the top of my head.

Sean_Connery said:
Did a forum search but found nothing that seemed similar to this, if there is such a thread already then someone enlighten me and I'll ask Amber to delete this one.

Share moments on mfc that made you proud.
Can be things said or done by yourself or others.
Anything goes really.

I'll start:

Just a few days ago I was randomly selecting rooms based on how funny or lame the models names were.
I stumbled upon one with a rather nice looking woman. Was quite boring so I kept my mouth shut.
She then starts going on and on and on about her kids driving her crazy and saying stuff like "can't one of you guys come help me take care of them" and "does anyone have advise on how to calm down noisy kids".
So I broke my silence and wrote "well if you live near a river I've got a bag".
She was not amused. She cursed at me and banned me. The room filled up with lol's just as i was thrown out.
And two guys pm'ed me after saying they'd been banned for writing stuff like "LOL @ epic Sean line".
I was proud. Mostly for being able to write it, because I almost pissed myself laughing while doing so.
Ban accepted madam!

I just rated AND admired your profile bb cakes!

SweepTheLeg said:
The numerous times that I've been able to time a joke perfectly as the girl I'm in the room with is taking a drink whilst reading what I said and begin to laugh and choke and cough and curse me to the high heavens. Frankie, D0mino and GoddessZoey are three victims that come to mind at the top of my head.

This happened recently to me I believe. I almost choked on my booze & it ended up burning my nose some how. Damn you Sweep! *shakes tiny fist*

LacieLaPlante said:
I always laugh when guys say stuff like that. I say shit like that all the time and then watch my room number to see how many men I turned off.

I love when a girl talks like that, it helps weed out the weak and my erection is the last one standing.

LacieLaPlante said:
I always laugh when guys say stuff like that. I say shit like that all the time and then watch my room number to see how many men I turned off.

What kind of lame viewers do you have? I love saying inappropriate shit. Probably why I hope there's no on-site forum on mfc were bans can be posted. I've gotten my fair share, but only bacuse some girls on mfc have no sense of humour. I realise I'm not everyones cup o' tea, but c'mon...

This kinda reminds me of that ridiculous 911 call where the woman demanded cops come and deal with her insolent 12 year old....the dispatcher got reprimanded and I believe suspended over this- it's crazy

Sean_Connery said:
LacieLaPlante said:

What kind of lame viewers do you have? I love saying inappropriate shit. Probably why I hope there's no on-site forum on mfc were bans can be posted. I've gotten my fair share, but only bacuse some girls on mfc have no sense of humour. I realise I'm not everyones cup o' tea, but c'mon...

Haha Your welcome to my room ANYTIME :) Theres ALWAYS inappropriate things being done/said :)

Sean_Connery said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Well, fortunately it's not a ton of viewers who leave, it's usually 5-10 of 300 who leave but it's funny to watch the number instantly drop when I say something crude or pretend I have a big fat penis that I'm hiding.

LacieLaPlante said:
Sean_Connery said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Well, fortunately it's not a ton of viewers who leave, it's usually 5-10 of 300 who leave but it's funny to watch the number instantly drop when I say something crude or pretend I have a big fat penis that I'm hiding.

Haha! I approve. I once started talking about how much I loved cock in a girls room, because some guy called me gay. She nearly wets herself laughing, and some others join in the stupid pretend loving of cock. She then gets pissed at me and gives me one of those 3 (or is it 6) hour bans for making her loose 50 viewers. I couldn't care less really...

Status
Not open for further replies.