AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public Apology

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that I've been so sensitive and two-faced.
I'm not going to make excuses for myself.
All I'm going to say is that I'm going to better myself.
I'm going to stop looking for drama, and I'm not trolling anymore.
I'm going to focus on work and hanging out with my boyfriend and his family.

My deepest apologies to those who I've offended,
especially AmberCutie, for bringing this shit to her forums.

Thanks. I'm sorry for poking at you until you admitted what was going on, but I thought it'd be the most effective way. I know it was stressful for you, but at least you recovered well; and really that's a good sign on your part.

I'm sorry to the Forum for having to do it all here, but--although some may argue otherwise--I had no option to do it elsewhere for if I had it wouldn't have worked out for the best for everyone in the end.

And no worries about the things you said towards me NaughtyAmber; my little sister gets the same way when she's angry. So I get it. In fact you're a lot like she was when she looked for drama as a way to get rid of stress. It took her a while to grow up, but she's always had a good side when she felt secure. She just thought that being cold and mean was the only was to defend herself. The only problem was she found refuge in it and released stress with it, so she looked for reasons to fight in this manor.

I don't know if it's similar with you, but it seams like it.

But, keep in mind that how a person responds to stress defines them a lot more than how someone reacts to positive feelings. So I hope that when you have worked on it you'll enjoy life much more over all.

Actually yeah I get really mean when I try defending myself. I don't know why.
And yeah it probably will take me a while to grow up completely, because this is a hard time in my life and I'm trying to focus on other things. But I suppose if those things make me better, it's just one step closer to being a better person.

Ah, I remember the days when internet was srs bsns for me. Now I'm kind of like the Jeffrey Lebowski of the internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.