AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Purchased Tokens and can't Tip or start Pvt Show - No more response from Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Europe
Chaturbate Username
padreale
Hi, im an active CB user since early 2019 if I remember correctly (maybe older), and never had an issue with CB. Yesterday I've decided to top up my account again, but when I tried to tip a girl it said I can't and I should contact support. Same thing with pvt shows. So I followed up and contacted them.
Hours later they came back with this answer:
Your account was flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service: An unverified performer appeared on your cam at 6/20/2021.
Unfortunately, once an unverified performer appears on cam who is not age verified, the only way to restore access to that account is to have the person on Cam upload their IDs for age verification.
Please keep in mind that we are unable to transfer age verification documents from one account to another so you would have to upload your ID to the new account at ...

Now just to be clear.. im getting old, I get it. I got bald and grew a beard from the last time I tried to broadcast (I do/did that rarely from time to time out of boredom). But that's not a reason to block my access to MY new purchased Tokens. From my point of view they could have just stopped me from broadcasting if they weren't sure it was me. There NEVER was another Person on my Broadcast or either accessing my Account. Never! They can see that on my IP. I don't even know anyone else using that Platform. So I told them that in my Email yesterday and they never came back with an answer so I sent a new email to Support today. Now it is a pain in the a.. and still with an open end if Ill get access to my tokens again cause nobody is responding to my messages anymore since yesterday.

My Username on CB is: padreale
Ticketnummer for Zdesk: 17859967 (yesterday's email) and 17864594 (today's email)

@punker barbie - Would you please follow up on them or on my tickets and maybe tell them that all I want is to get access to my tokens again. Im not an active broadcaster or streamer or how they call them. Im just a regular guy that likes to appreciate models on CB. Ive spent a lot of money and time (what they can see) on that account and have hoped to be treated better. Have been a Supporter for quite a bit aswell. All I want is to get access to MY Tokens again which I paid. I've verified myself yesterday again and received the message that I am verified already and agreed to all terms and rules and files.. but still, no progress.

I would very much appreciate your help! Thanks in advance to everyone who tries to help.

As soon as I get some answers ill post them here. Maybe that can be useful for someone else in the future.

Hi everyone, great NEWS ‼️

In the meantime while no one was replying from Support ive still tried to tip a few times, but it just won't let me. Therefore yesterday evening, before going to bed, I decided to send a new email to Support and explained them the whole situation again. Then kindly asked them to let me tip as usual since im either a broadcaster or anything like this. As mentioned, I just tip Girls I like and go on pvt show from time to time.

Today, early morning (while taking a sh*t after my morning coffee ☕, to be precisely), ive just entered my CB again and tried to tip - with no results. Then I came back here to ACF and saw punker barbie online and replying to other Threads.
I got excited and thought, any minute it will my turn and he/she will reply to mine aswell **Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.** Buuut, no..

Anyways, coming from a tech company I remained calm and positive and understood their situation and the amount of work they all have.. you won't believe it! Just look at the amount of Requests users have here. And that is probably 1% of what they get trough Support.

After an hour of boring browsing I went for a second coffee.. (no sh*t this time ;) got you here).. and thought I should just try tipping again. Since they never came back with an answer and my excitement that punker barbie was online motivated me, I logged in .. and see there -SURPRISE- it worked again. 💘

I haven't tried any pvt show or broadcasting yet since im to scared to lose it again for days. But tipping works fine for me and I assume that pvt shows should work aswell.

Advise from me: If you are getting old, bald and grow a beard.. make sure you reach out to CB and let them know you're ugly now, as I did!

Im not sure who helped me getting access to my tokens again and make everything work because nobody came back to me, but im thankful for your unknown support!
Still Big thank you to Support, punker barbie and/or the one that made it possible!! 🙏

Hope my experience can be useful for someone and remember..
never lose faith in yourself, and never lose hope; remember even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back, there is still always hope..
😂😂😂😂😂
what a bullish*t .. im just kidding.. 🤦‍♂️ make sure you reach out to punker barbie and support in case you have any questions.
Apart from that, have a great one and see you on the other side
Peace ☮️

Upvote 0
i am also experiencing the same problems, i created a new account and purchased tokens which they gladly too the money for but as soon as i tried to send a tip to a model the message cant do that contact support came up, have emailed them but reading some posts here i have doubts of hearing anything soon, an someone help me @punker barbie

Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.