AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for anybody with a ManyVids account (pertaining to checks)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
Exactly how discreet are their checks through the mail? I just really don't need my whole household knowing my business..

i joined this site, but CS then told me i needed to add 5 videos to be able to offer skype and text. I quit before even starting. I dont do videos, dont have time for that and i hate to tell the truth. Their loss. Anyway, is the site any good?

i joined this site, but CS then told me i needed to add 5 videos to be able to offer skype and text. I quit before even starting. I dont do videos, dont have time for that and i hate to tell the truth. Their loss. Anyway, is the site any good?
I actually haven't yet uploaded anything. I'm kinda on my period right now so I haven't been able to do much of anything besides manage social media really. but i'll definitely let you know how it is once I actually have a chance to make some vids and upload them lol

I actually haven't yet uploaded anything. I'm kinda on my period right now so I haven't been able to do much of anything besides manage social media really. but i'll definitely let you know how it is once I actually have a chance to make some vids and upload them lol
cool! thnx! I am looking for sites where i can do text, so i signed up for manyvids and amateurcommunity. The second is slow and they pay u only 30% of everything u do. It took me 190 messages to make 47.98 euros, and that ebcause i chose 10 coins (the sites currency) for each message received from customers. Most of them wont message u for more than 2 coins, which would be 0.08 cents. I made the minimum to get paid, which is 44 euros with just one guy and im outta there. if u want to check, maybe will work better for girls offering cam.

Exactly how discreet are their checks through the mail? I just really don't need my whole household knowing my business..

The check itself will say MV Productions. The address window on the envelope only shows the name and address of the payment processor, Checkissuing.

MV seems to be primarily a video sales site, with other stuff added as a side note. Maybe you should look into MyGirlFund if you're just offering text and skypes? Not sure if that's exactly what it's made for, but I think it may be more your speed.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
MV seems to be primarily a video sales site, with other stuff added as a side note. Maybe you should look into MyGirlFund if you're just offering text and skypes? Not sure if that's exactly what it's made for, but I think it may be more your speed.
Hello,
I will take a look, thnx!
For the time being Im doing only text, but if my kid gets accepted at the public kindergarten then i will do cam for the time he's out. Not sure yet if they will take him this year already or only next year, im going there in a few mins to get the infos. Would be good to do cam for at least 4 hrs a day to increase my payouts, but lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.