AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question on custom videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDonna34DD

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 11, 2014
Hi Models, I'm new to this and wondered what I should charge a customer for custom videos. He wants me to go in public and video up my skirt. What would you charge for say a 1 minute scene? He's wanting multiple videos and not sure what length and what to charge. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Personally I do 50 tokens per minute for a custom that can be resold or 75 tokens per minute for an exclusive. They also have to be a minimum of 5 or 10 minutes depending on what they want.

HotDonna34DD said:
Hi Models, I'm new to this and wondered what I should charge a customer for custom videos. He wants me to go in public and video up my skirt. What would you charge for say a 1 minute scene? He's wanting multiple videos and not sure what length and what to charge. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

I charge $10 per min no exception on C4S. I get a lot of customs but to be honest even if I did them on MFC I would still charge 100 to 200 tokens per minute.

If they want something extreme I charge $12-$15 a minute.

Im on MFC and I charge a bare minimum of 1000 tokens per custom video. Usually around 10-15 mins.
The price goes up if:
- They want special fetishy content that won't resell well
- They want special outfits/setup/lighting etc that takes a lot longer to put together
- if they want toys I don't have they will have to buy those toys for me
- if I have to travel for the video or to pick up supplies
- long video
etc.

Videos take up hours of my off-cam time to make something special that they wanted. I also don't offer exclusive videos for this reason: hours of my effort and work going in to setting up, filming and editing something for them that I cant benefit from again; when the same amount of time on cam could have earned me way more tokens.

If he wants you to go out in public, please consider personal, real-life awkwardness that may arise from your doing this, that you may wish to have a friend with you for safety or to help film, and that you will need to take time from your day to travel outside your home to do this. It seems like a lot of work will go into a video of that nature, so think about that when you're coming up with the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.