AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna K

Cam Model
Jun 24, 2021
Twitter Username
@JennaKoopa
Chaturbate Username
bowsette_koopa
I know CB wants to verify you identity, especially if you don't show your face when you broadcast, it happened to me the first time.

But it's normal that CB request you doing that through your cellphone? In a middle of a broadcast?

Last time they ask me to do this I was offline and just needed to make a password broadcast and show it was me for 5 min. Yesterday they asked me to take a photo of me with my hand up.

It is normal? It's something new with the site?

yes very normal and they have been doing it for a long time, at least 8 months. They need this to make sure it is the person that is age verified is the one
streaming and not someone else

Upvote 0
I know CB wants to verify you identity, especially if you don't show your face when you broadcast, it happened to me the first time.

But it's normal that CB request you doing that through your cellphone? In a middle of a broadcast?

Last time they ask me to do this I was offline and just needed to make a password broadcast and show it was me for 5 min. Yesterday they asked me to take a photo of me with my hand up.

It is normal? It's something new with the site?
You don't have to use your phone, just open the link in a new tab and disable your webcam so it can be used to take the picture. Way easier, especially if you don't use CB on your phone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.