AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
is there a way to change my rates for private show or group shows i dont see how? 10/min for a group show is a little cheap i think.... can i change it somehow? this is my username there. Amazing_Alexa. :)

is there a way to change my rates for private show or group shows i dont see how? 10/min for a group show is a little cheap i think.... can i change it somehow? this is my username there. Amazing_Alexa. :)
Mfc has fixed rates for privates and group shows. You can do club shows using mfc where you set a buy in - like a ticket for a group show?

Upvote 0
fuck come on

You were disconnected while attempting to log in.

We may be currently undergoing maintenance, or you may have installed security software that is interfering with this software. If you continue to receive this message, please try temporarily disabling any firewall or security software to see if it is the cause.

If you contact Technical Support about this issue, please include the following message:

loginInProgress Disconnect: 01 / 12592 anyone else having this error? i just started getting it now?

Upvote 0
fuck come on

You were disconnected while attempting to log in.

We may be currently undergoing maintenance, or you may have installed security software that is interfering with this software. If you continue to receive this message, please try temporarily disabling any firewall or security software to see if it is the cause.

If you contact Technical Support about this issue, please include the following message:

loginInProgress Disconnect: 01 / 12592 anyone else having this error? i just started getting it now?

Yeah, I've gotten this message before too. And even weirder...at the log-in screen in the space where my password is, it's showed my password having a lot of characters. I was like WTF...I know there's not that many letters and numbers in my password. Lol.

Are you using OBS, or are you using the regular web broadcaster (myfreecams.com/modelweb)? Most recently when I had issues with being disconnected from my MFC chat multiple times during my shift, it happened when I used the regular web broadcaster. As soon as I went back to using OBS again, I had no problems. So I've gone from disliking OBS/having no patience with it...to now actually liking OBS (I can record my streams, and NEEDING it. Because without it, I really feel like I'd still be getting kicked out of my room several times a night with that web broadcaster.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're on MFC! I hope you love it on there!

Upvote 0
wow i gotta say i like myfreecams more... i already did a true private group show and normal private lets hope it stays this way... :) its only 11:45am here i already need a break lol

Yay! Sometimes change is good.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
is there a way to put a minimum on private shows like on chaturbate i have it set for 60/min and minimum is 5 minutes.... its just annoying when i get a private and its so short lol
Click OPTIONS at bottom left of your broadcaster window, then fill this in. Keep in mind the member can still stop the show early, but it at least guarantees they have at least that amount of tokens to spend.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 11.11.11 AM.png

Upvote 0
is there a way to put a minimum on private shows like on chaturbate i have it set for 60/min and minimum is 5 minutes.... its just annoying when i get a private and its so short lol

No, but I sooo wish that there was...the way that Stripchat has it. On Stripchat I have it set so that I will at least earn the amount I need to make payout on there. So even if someone took me out of public chat for some bullshit 30 second private, I can smile knowing that I've still made $20+ from him.

On MFC, the best you can really do is what Amber suggested above, and hope the guy doesn't stop the show too early.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.