AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirenBecca

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2010
MFC Username
SirenBecca
What kind of questions do you ask someone when they first come in your room to keep them in conversation?

I really have no clue where to start. I usually ask how they're doing, where they live, and then I come to a screaming halt, not really screaming, but you get what I mean. I just don't know where to go with the conversation from there. I mean, I go blank, completely blank.

- hey {blank} how are you
- where are you from
- oh cool {mentioning something i know about that place}
around this time alot of people tell me something like i love you accent, you look hot..

- thank you :D
- then i just talk about something so random some people may think i'm retarded haha (wow did you hear about that dude divorcing)

but it makes a great conversation

youve gotta use your own character, voice, what you like
else you end up talking about stuff you rather dont talk about..

It's hard to say without knowing what interests YOU. There is nothing as attractive as passion. Think about things you are passionate about and bring that to your room. Think about what's fun to you. Other people with similar interests will find you.

You'll have more success talking about things that are also of interest to you, and if you have fun, your members will have fun. If you have a look at some of the random chatter here, you'll see that pets, video games, movies and TV shows, professional sports and food are topics people are interested in, and that you can have fun with. Art's interesting, but good luck getting members who care. Music can be good, if you are into it. I trade music with one of my model friends. Ask if they have hobbies. Do you have hobbies?

Politics and religion are obviously stuff to stay away from. If anyone brings it up, change the subject FAST. That's just poison, and generally unsexy and unfun.

People want to get to know YOU. Think about what is of interest to you, and that you can have fun with regularly. If you don't go out to movies, watch the new ones online, either the whole thing or trailers. If you don't like sports, read the stupid gossip about athletes and their love lives. Got a pet? They're fun, and people like them, no matter what it is. I was in one session in Heidi_Voltage's room where everything revolved around a suckerfish and it was a hoot.

Good luck. :)

Sevrin said:
Politics and religion are obviously stuff to stay away from. If anyone brings it up, change the subject FAST. That's just poison, and generally unsexy and unfun.

:oops:

I'm a sucker for a good debate...

LadyLuna said:
Sevrin said:

:oops:

I'm a sucker for a good debate...
I wouldn't be surprised if certain models might not be able to attract a following with a nick like "MamaGrizzly4U" given the current political climate in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.