AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ramblings from a long-time mfc member who just discovered this site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2016
Chicago
MFC Username
Phod_kk
What I like about MFC:

The chance to see beautiful young ladies show their bodies.
The friendships I make with the models.
The friendships I make with other members. Two of my closest guy friends are dudes I met on mfc. We frequented the same rooms and it was great to get to know them. I'm one to use PM a lot, both with other members and with the models.
Smiles when I enter a room and the model is genuinely happy to see me.
PMs from proactive models who are scanning for opportunities. Maybe some guys view this as a pain, but I respect it. It shows commitment and hard work.

What I don't like:
Okay, tougher too describe, but token focus to the point where it is annoying. . I am not stupid, I know this is a job for the models and they are here to get tips. And I do tip regularly and good amounts (50-100 average tip, up to 500 for models that appreciate me). But the models that are so obviously only about the tokens make me leave their rooms and stop returning. What are you in the mood for tonight honey? Take me private. Tip me 100 to see your cam.... (not my cock, just to see each other) blah blah blah right after I come to a room... big turn off for me. MFC is not just a sex site, it is a fantasy site. It's like seeing a camera in the mirror of a movie.. it ruins the suspension of disbelief. My favorites are models that actually want to have a friendship. But good models make members feel wanted and appreciated, not just like a token ATM. My least favorite models are the ones that ask for tips constantly and bitch if there are freeloaders in the room.

Models who ignore tippers. It is frustrating to tip a model well and be ignored while she chats with non-tippers. I usually move on when that happens and don't return.

White Knights. The worst. So many rooms have a member who thinks of himself as the protector of the model and her biggest fan. He answers for the model when members ask about group or private. Acts like a traffic cop and bitches about not enough tips, etc... Usually does not tip himself (the ones who do a one token tip for "luck" are the biggest assholes on MFC). I don't enjoy rooms with white knights, so it is not in the models interest to have these guys in there. I've talked about this with many friends on mfc. We agree that white knights hurt a model's earning potential despite their believe that they are helping.

Okay, that's enough for now.

Reactions: Gary_Indeed
What I like about MFC:

The chance to see beautiful young ladies show their bodies.
The friendships I make with the models.
The friendships I make with other members. Two of my closest guy friends are dudes I met on mfc. We frequented the same rooms and it was great to get to know them. I'm one to use PM a lot, both with other members and with the models.
Smiles when I enter a room and the model is genuinely happy to see me.
PMs from proactive models who are scanning for opportunities. Maybe some guys view this as a pain, but I respect it. It shows commitment and hard work.

What I don't like:
Okay, tougher too describe, but token focus to the point where it is annoying. . I am not stupid, I know this is a job for the models and they are here to get tips. And I do tip regularly and good amounts (50-100 average tip, up to 500 for models that appreciate me). But the models that are so obviously only about the tokens make me leave their rooms and stop returning. What are you in the mood for tonight honey? Take me private. Tip me 100 to see your cam.... (not my cock, just to see each other) blah blah blah right after I come to a room... big turn off for me. MFC is not just a sex site, it is a fantasy site. It's like seeing a camera in the mirror of a movie.. it ruins the suspension of disbelief. My favorites are models that actually want to have a friendship. But good models make members feel wanted and appreciated, not just like a token ATM. My least favorite models are the ones that ask for tips constantly and bitch if there are freeloaders in the room.

Models who ignore tippers. It is frustrating to tip a model well and be ignored while she chats with non-tippers. I usually move on when that happens and don't return.

White Knights. The worst. So many rooms have a member who thinks of himself as the protector of the model and her biggest fan. He answers for the model when members ask about group or private. Acts like a traffic cop and bitches about not enough tips, etc... Usually does not tip himself (the ones who do a one token tip for "luck" are the biggest assholes on MFC). I don't enjoy rooms with white knights, so it is not in the models interest to have these guys in there. I've talked about this with many friends on mfc. We agree that white knights hurt a model's earning potential despite their believe that they are helping.

Okay, that's enough for now.

So check this out...

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell these foot fetish people on MFC who don't wanna tip for their "Lemme see your feet, bb!" requests. Even if you aren't trying to show the model your cock on cam, you are still making a request for her to take her attention away from public chat to give you extra special attention via cam-to-cam. So yes, you absolutely should expect to tip for this...even if all you're doing is putting your big 'ole face up to the cam and staring back at her (You have no idea how much this shit creeps me out...lmao) while she looks at you. I don't care if you've had other models watch your cam for free. Don't expect other models to be doing all that for you for free. If it's not something you're willing to tip for, then you'd better take the model private and have her watch your cam there. Otherwise you can stick to chatting with her in the public chat area like everyone else. From your post, you sound a bit spoiled and entitled, and you sound like one of those members that MFC models find exhausting.....

I hear ya, though, about some of the white knights always speaking on the model's behalf. That shit would annoy me too, and I do not have any intentions of using that 'room helper' feature either.

I find it interesting that you like "PMs from proactive models scanning opportunities" but go on to describe disliking models who are "token focused."

Perhaps you've had some different experiences, but I've found that the random models who go out of their way to pm me (while I'm watching/tipping others on my premium name) are often doing exactly what you said to have disliked.

Perhaps you've had some different experiences, but I've found that the random models who go out of their way to pm me (while I'm watching/tipping others on my premium name) are often doing exactly what you said to have disliked.

Not really, most models are quite tactful when they pm you out of the blue. Usually it's models whose room I have visited before and maybe they have added me to their friends and just want to make sure I know they're online. If the convo doesn't gather momentum they don't push it either.

Of course, there's been a few times when a model whose room I've visited maybe once long time ago would send a surprise pm like "hi, you never take me pvt". It's the best way to get ignored. :)

Idk man, as someone who can also rant about plenty, some of your expectations sound reallllly off and an easy way to get yourself hurt (not physically). I know what you mean by feeling like a token ATM but at the end of the day, that "friendship" you seem to be seeking out is still tinged by the need for you to tip, otherwise you can easily get lumped into the chatting, pm'ing, webcam-viewing non-tipper category as well. In my case, most of the models who prioritized friendship over tokens ended up leaving the site fairly quickly because most people didn't feel the need to tip. Also, just like how you probably wouldn't be surprised at me saying that not everyone is good at their job, don't be surprised that a lot of models don't know the smoothest most subtle way to convince a stranger to give them money :p

But yeah, whatever, its a rant, you just needed to vent. Still, take a look at what Shelly and Picnic pointed out cause those are legit points

I think what bothered me the most about the post was "bitches when there are freeloaders in the room." I mean, I don't bitch out loud. If they come back on a daily basis and never tip or talk, I usually end up banning them. Same thing if it's a basic that's been on the website for eight years. But it seems like it's reasonable on our part to be annoyed by that?

I think what bothered me the most about the post was "bitches when there are freeloaders in the room." I mean, I don't bitch out loud. If they come back on a daily basis and never tip or talk, I usually end up banning them. Same thing if it's a basic that's been on the website for eight years. But it seems like it's reasonable on our part to be annoyed by that?

I certainly understand that models get frustrated with freeloaders. But I was thinking about one particular model whom I like very much. She is smart, cute, and a great hostess, but there is one issue: her main topic of conversation in her room is freeloaders. To the point where her regulars goad her to talk about it. and it is about half of her room chat. So my point was not that models shouldn't be upset about frequent freeloader visitors, it was about chatting about it incessantly. I agree with your last comment, if freeloaders bother you than ban them.

All these comments in response to my initial post are fair. I enjoy hearing about the models' viewpoints, even when they differ from the way I think about things. I've never thought of myself as a high-maintenance nuisance, like Songbird_Shelly suggests, but maybe I am. You made me think about how the models view me. Thanks for the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.