AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh...

I love that fact that I have a roof over my head. From being homeless 2 years ago to now. I will NEVER complain about my apartment. Not even the teeny tiny shower.

I, too, love camming. I have done a great many things in my life. [ie managing, teaching, nannying] and I never really fell in love with anything else. Moved to a different state. Worked until I broke. Then 35 job denials later... cam modeling found me. Oh gosh, I can't imagine doing anything else right now. I feel good doing it, I feel like I belong in the community. Its given me a new lease on life!

Real live chat this evening with my mother:

Me: "I want to make an Oscar-bait movie. Naturally, it has to star Meryl Streep, but who is the male version of Meryl Streep?"

Mom: "Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson."

I love Youtube.

Actually, what I really love is when smart people are provided a way to talk about things they are knowledgeable and passionate about. Among all of its ever-mounting list of shortcomings, Youtube still manages to be the best open platform for people to express themselves, and the site I go to watch and listen to stuff more than any other (by a wide margin.) It seems almost inevitable, given the corporate decisions that are being made at Youtube, that it will eventually strip away its status and its spirit as an open platform, or collapse under its own weight. When that happens, I will be very sad. I do think it is and has been a revolutionary step forward in multimedia communication -- not so much in the technology, but in the intent and application.

I love female TV show creators. When I was a kid, I think there were like...two? That anbody heard of, at least.

Now they're popping up all over and it's actually kind of crazy to see the difference. I never bought into the whole "male gaze" argument too much, but watching women portrayed by women is opening my mind a bit.

Reactions: Kinksta
The sweet black pepper bacon sandwich at Dunkin Donuts! It’s a shame that it’s only back “for a limited time.” Why is it that stuff I love always ends up becoming discontinued? Lol.

Like that Wickedly Hot Chocolate body wash and body lotion they had at Bath and Body Works years ago...and the Glittery Gumdrop body wash and body lotion they had. They both smelled fantastic.

Reactions: Kinksta
Status
Not open for further replies.