AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Re-entering the cam scene

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2013
I have had an mfc acct for about 5 years. I worked steadily and did well for 2 1/2 years until my father got sick with cancer and I dropped everything to take care of him. I was gone from mfc for over 2 years and I am just trying to come back. I lost most of my customers as I had to stop camming very abruptly. I have tried to work about 4 times and I just can't get any traffic to my room. Is there any way I can disable my account and come back to start fresh with a new account? I think sometimes new girl status helps out a lot when trying to attract customers... And if not... Any suggestions on how to get my "groove" (lol, Im a dork) back?
Thank you!!

Attachments

• Shanna_336.JPG
    Shanna_336.JPG
    313.1 KB · Views: 251
In most cases, when an MFC model tries to start over with a new account, MFC will tell you that you have to continue using your existing account (which makes sense). They must have caught on to the fact that models were closing their accounts for the sake of cam score, and then starting over (I had even done it myself a long time ago).

Reactions: SexySteph
I wonder if it's at least partly a case of which admin or "robot" deals with the request, or which day of the week, hour of the day or the relative humidity in Boston. I know of at least one model (a Hungarian lady) who changed her account within the last six months. For a time, like a couple months, both names continued to persist--search results, profiles, etc. Eventually, the older name disappeared.

I might suggest that you bug and try to appeal to MFC admins. Explain your situation. Or failing that, you could always start fresh with a new name. Before my hiatus I was NovaNirvana. Over the last few months I've slowly transitioned into Rebecca Buck. Now I'm trying to market my return in about a week or so, and hopefully have a good start.

Marketing goes a long way. Twitter especially. If you don't use it now, I highly suggest you try.

Nordling said:
I wonder if it's at least partly a case of which admin or "robot" deals with the request, or which day of the week, hour of the day or the relative humidity in Boston. I know of at least one model (a Hungarian lady) who changed her account within the last six months. For a time, like a couple months, both names continued to persist--search results, profiles, etc. Eventually, the older name disappeared.

Did she leave a studio or agency? I know a few models who made independent accounts when they did that with no problem. It's been almost a year and a half, and their old profiles are still there, since the studio never had them deleted.

I recently returned to MFC after a long hiatus and have a similar problem. I emailed MFC and asked if I could start a new account and they said no.

I tried to just do it anyway, but when they had to verify my SSN, I got denied with the "model already has account" error.

That's not super helpful, but you certainly have my sympathy.

I deleted my previous account, waited a few months & then started a new account no problem. No idea why it worked or why it has worked for other chicks. :dontknow: MFC is fickle as all hell like that.

Reactions: CharlieSays
Status
Not open for further replies.