AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What I have observed, particularly on one site, is that new models on their first 1 or 2 days are not always particularly adept at translating incoming chat messages, writing and then translating and posting their replies. So I have often seen a model and off-camera is a monitor or another model, helping by typing the responses. In most cases I notice that after half a shift or after the first day, the model is then left alone once she has got the hang of it.
I find it quite amusing sometimes. I have seen instances, the most recent being a couple of days ago, where the model is clearly being coached and helped from the sidelines , but the monitor is whispering to her and with their microphone on I can hear it. I am not fluent, but I understand quite a bit of Russian (one of the most common languages of the models ). Last week I could even see a shadow cast by the monitor from the model's lights on to the well behind the model. I quite like to tease them in cases like this.
On one or two occasions, the monitor/assistant has even been a model that I already know, and they write something along the lines of "Hi Pete, this is xxxx I am just teaching the new girl.
With regards to meeting a model - I have done it. Over 10 years ago I was chatting regularly with a model and we arranged to meet. I flew to her city , I had a hotel room booked at a decent hotel, and I was met at the airport by a hotel driver. So I knew in advance where I would be staying, and I was not dependant on the girl turning up . . . just in case. The girl did also met me at the airport, and travelled in the car back to the city. I stayed for a 3 or 4 day long weekend, I also met 3 other models from the same site and studio as they were friends as well as work colleagues. I visited several more times over the next 18 months or so, but for those trips the model booked private apartments airbnb style. I made sure for that first trip that I was independent of the girl being genuine or actually turning up.

What I have observed, particularly on one site, is that new models on their first 1 or 2 days are not always particularly adept at translating incoming chat messages, writing and then translating and posting their replies. So I have often seen a model and off-camera is a monitor or another model, helping by typing the responses. In most cases I notice that after half a shift or after the first day, the model is then left alone once she has got the hang of it.
I find it quite amusing sometimes. I have seen instances, the most recent being a couple of days ago, where the model is clearly being coached and helped from the sidelines , but the monitor is whispering to her and with their microphone on I can hear it. I am not fluent, but I understand quite a bit of Russian (one of the most common languages of the models ). Last week I could even see a shadow cast by the monitor from the model's lights on to the well behind the model. I quite like to tease them in cases like this.
On one or two occasions, the monitor/assistant has even been a model that I already know, and they write something along the lines of "Hi Pete, this is xxxx I am just teaching the new girl.
With regards to meeting a model - I have done it. Over 10 years ago I was chatting regularly with a model and we arranged to meet. I flew to her city , I had a hotel room booked at a decent hotel, and I was met at the airport by a hotel driver. So I knew in advance where I would be staying, and I was not dependant on the girl turning up . . . just in case. The girl did also met me at the airport, and travelled in the car back to the city. I stayed for a 3 or 4 day long weekend, I also met 3 other models from the same site and studio as they were friends as well as work colleagues. I visited several more times over the next 18 months or so, but for those trips the model booked private apartments airbnb style. I made sure for that first trip that I was independent of the girl being genuine or actually turning up.
What exactly do you hope you to achieve by posting this? What is your goal?

(This is a forum of mainly indie models who don’t meet up with clients, and discourage clients for hoping for that. It is also a forum where a lot of delusional and troubled men come, some of whom are victim to long term love cons).

Congratulations on being a sex tourist 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Oh sorry the way my cell phone displayed this I thought this was a new topic made by this guy just to brag. I didn’t realize there were a whole other 2 pages.

Oh sorry the way my cell phone displayed this I thought this was a new topic made by this guy just to brag. I didn’t realize there were a whole other 2 pages.
That have happened to me even on a computer but just my brain being slow at a certain point xD

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
That have happened to me even on a computer but just my brain being slow at a certain point xD
Oh well. Atleast I had a big enough pair of pussy balls to apologize hehe.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Wuggie
Congratulations on being a sex tourist 🤷‍♀️
Just to be a little more clear, when I met the other 3 models, it was simply meeting the first model's friends. They had all gone to college in the same city and all became webcam models.. We met in one girl's apartment and went out as a group for drinks and dinner a few times, and when in an apartment the first girl and I cooked dinner for the group a couple of times. I was not in any sense that I recognised, a sex-tourist.

I never understood that saying by the way.. "A giant pair of balls!" okay, you know how fragile those are!? that's like the worst thing ever!! you'd be scared to hurt them all the time!! xD
Speak for yourself Wuggie mine are made of cast iron (🤣).

They are actually so big and tough I can use them as a snowboard down moderate inclines 🏂 and they double as floaties in the ocean.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Wuggie
Just to be a little more clear, when I met the other 3 models, it was simply meeting the first model's friends. They had all gone to college in the same city and all became webcam models.. We met in one girl's apartment and went out as a group for drinks and dinner a few times, and when in an apartment the first girl and I cooked dinner for the group a couple of times. I was not in any sense that I recognised, a sex-tourist.
Sorry. I completely missed the context of your post, until it was too late to edit or delete my comment. My mistake. Glad you have had a positive experience with cam models and hopefully safe, fun times.

I thought your post was a stand alone new thread, and I was confused what you were looking for. I didn’t realize it was just a new page on a previous topic.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sorry. I completely missed the context of your post, until it was too late to edit or delete my comment. My mistake. Glad you have had a positive experience with cam models and hopefully safe, fun times.

I thought your post was a stand alone new thread, and I was confused what you were looking for. I didn’t realize it was just a new page on a previous topic.

I thought this was a new standalone thread too at first, and I was like um…wut? Lol.

• Funny!
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

I’m a guy to let you know. So I’ve been on a couple cam websites and I’ve talked to a few girls and have some private video shows and there’s times where they’ll type on their keyboard and send a message through the chat box during the video call and I see that but sometimes they don’t type anything and yet something pops up in the chat box, so makes me question whether if somebody typing on their behalf, is somebody else watching this, or maybe it’s also possible that keys on the keyboard have already pre-programmed responses something tells me that might be unlikely though but I could be wrong, I don’t know the in’s and out’s of camming. The reason I asked is because I’m going to meet one of these girls at some point and she’s down and there might’ve been maybe one or two times where I got a response that I know damn well she didn’t write, but the other times she has, so I was thinking in my mind went to a dark place right away and the person I thought of was Andrew Tate now this isn’t about him and it’s not him but he had said that he owned a website and him, and his friends will be chatting to the guy on the girls behalf in order to get money because the guys knew what the men wanted to hear so I’m wondering is this some sort of similar situation that I’m in because I don’t want to get caught up in some illegal operation or something fucked up like some guy is pimping all these woman in these sites. So my question is what do you guys think? Can you guys tell? Is there a way to tell? Is there a way to find out? There was also another time where I knew this cam girl she lived with a bunch of other camgirls, but I don’t know if it’s like someplace they live or under someone else like a pimp sort of or maybe it’s just a bunch of girls who decided we’re gonna do this together and make money but it kind of seems unlikely a little bit or maybe I’m just overthinking it. What are y’all thoughts?
All said, do not count on any kind of emotional connection with someone using someone to type for them. Unless talking sports with the guy typing. I have started conversations with the guys typing for the model.

All said, do not count on any kind of emotional connection with someone using someone to type for them. Unless talking sports with the guy typing. I have started conversations with the guys typing for the model.
So you wouldn't trust an American Sign Language interpreter to say what the model intended if her viewers were deaf?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
So you wouldn't trust an American Sign Language interpreter to say what the model intended if her viewers were deaf?
That would be interesting. Maybe it would open up the market for the deaf. Someone could do that. I guess I was making a joke. I have sympathy for any model, but it is my preference when the model herself communicates in chat. I understand that if someone is learning it could help to have someone there to respond for you. For language, it can always be translated. Sometimes I translate for the model if I know her native language.

That would be interesting. Maybe it would open up the market for the deaf. Someone could do that. I guess I was making a joke. I have sympathy for any model, but it is my preference when the model herself communicates in chat. I understand that if someone is learning it could help to have someone there to respond for you. For language, it can always be translated. Sometimes I translate for the model if I know her native language.
You may be joking but I was dead serious. Having a translator doesn't mean someone is speaking for someone else with their own ideas instead of the model's. It's really wild to me how you guys want this and that and that and this but when we ask the same it's like "hey-o, you want too much."

This is a forum of mainly indie models who don’t meet up with clients, and discourage clients for hoping for that. It is also a forum where a lot of delusional and troubled men come, some of whom are victim to long term love cons
So is the part about being indie models related to the part about meeting with clients or not meeting with clients? Or is that just about who is mostly on this site?

I'm asking because various posts on this forum suggest it's very rare for models to meet with clients, but I've always thought that was strange, because there are nonetheless clients (especially the wealthier set) on certain sites engaging with models and (apparently) meeting sometimes, so maybe this is just a taboo topic. Seems like the models happened to be studio models in certain countries, mainly, but wondering if studio versus indie has anything to do with this (and why).

I'm asking because various posts on this forum suggest it's very rare for models to meet with clients, but I've always thought that was strange, because there are nonetheless clients (especially the wealthier set) on certain sites engaging with models and (apparently) meeting sometimes, so maybe this is just a taboo topic. Seems like the models happened to be studio models in certain countries, mainly, but wondering if studio versus indie has anything to do with this (and why).

I mean, it is kinda a taboo topic, for multiple reasons. The biggest reason is that talking about meetups on any site that allows US models to stream will get you banned ever since FOSTA/SESTA got passed into law. Also, most models (and not just models, people on the internet in general) understand that it can be potentially dangerous to meet up with someone they met online, especially through sex work.

However, that's not to say it doesn't happen. It's just not common, and there's way more models who would never meet up with members than models who do. You see/hear about talks about meetups happening more with studio models compared to indie models because there's a good bit of studios who coach their models to essentially lovecon members. And obviously part of the lovecon is to talk about meeting up in person. Other times, studio models will actually meet up with guys in person in their own country, because an American/UK guy travelling to a poorer socioeconomic region to meet up with a woman is usually going to spend a good bit of money on them while there.

Before FOSTA/SESTA it was a little more common with indie models, because date raffles used to be allowed. So, models would meet up with top members who won the raffle for platonic dates. I've seen it before where top models or pro dommes would meet up with members/submissives. But obviously, when this has happened, it's usually as a way to keep the money flowing. Not my thing, but no hate against those who have done it. I think the majority of the time those girls have a backup/bodyguard in the same vicinity, without the guy knowing, to make sure that nothing bad happens.

And there's been indie models who have genuinely had a connection with a member and met up with them in a relationship type way. But, imo, that's way in the minority of reasons for meetups, and members shouldn't be going to camsites hoping for this or trying to make it happen.

So is the part about being indie models related to the part about meeting with clients or not meeting with clients? Or is that just about who is mostly on this site?
What Marceline said, and who is mostly on this forum site.
I mean I don't know the stats from all models on the internet ever. I do know that this is an industry of a lot of smoke and mirrors, roleplay and 100% fantasy. Some people like a little mind-fuck thrown in too. So I think you're conflating sex tourism, visa deals, and prostitution w camming, more than they likely do conflate.

I'm not saying they don't ever overlap.
But you seem to think (perhaps I'm wrong) that they overlap a lot, and I don't think that they overlap as much, as what you seem to be thinking. If I'm taking your current and past posts correctly anyways. Remember behind closed cyber-doors a lot of us are close, and very open w each other.

Last edited:
any site that allows US models to stream will get you banned ever since FOSTA/SESTA got passed into law.
Seems like there are some prominent, non-US based sites that enforce rules about discussing meetings, while others don't. I noticed that sites like Live Jasmin have strict rules. Yet some sites based outside the US don't seem to have any rules on this; they simply discourage sharing information between members and models and say they won't be responsible for anything bad that transpires.

I wonder what makes one non-US site take a strict position and another mostly stays out of this altogether.

But you seem to think (perhaps I'm wrong) that they overlap a lot, and I don't think that they overlap as much, as what you seem to be thinking.
I could have a really warped view of the industry because the only models I've known (more than just in passing) are studio models in Russia and Ukraine. 😆

One thing I have noticed, though: This forum has endless reports of models being banned for all kinds of reasons. Seems like new reports every day of a model complaining of an unfair ban, or a ban for something minor. Some of the sites seem quick to suspend or permanently ban models. But without going into detail, and it might be a rarity, but I'm aware of some Legend level members on a site that routinely ask for off-site contact info (prohibited on the particular site) and are even bold about proposing "trips" to some models. In at least one case, it came to attention of Support, but they did nothing. This leads me to think that there is a different standard for models, compared to high-spending members. (Sorry - I'm realizing this went off topic!)

talking about meetups on any site that allows US models to stream will get you banned ever since FOSTA/SESTA got passed into law.
Then it seems CB have not updated their ToS since that passed into law:

On- or Off-Platform Interactions/Meetings. We do not recommend or condone any form of interaction between Community Members outside of the Platform and, as disclosed elsewhere in these Terms, your use of and interactions through the Platform are done at your own risk. Use of the Platform to arrange face-to-face meetings for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will subject your Account to immediate termination. If you elect to legally interact with any Community Member outside of the Platform, you do so at your own risk, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any consequences of your election to interact with anyone, whether in person or otherwise, outside of the Platform. We cannot and will not intervene in any matters or disputes which take place outside of the Platform including with respect to situations where we are provided third party screen captures or records as we cannot verify such screen captures or records. In the event that you determine to communicate with another Community Member outside of the Platform despite these cautions, you should, at a minimum, consider the following precautions:
  1. Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a user profile.
  2. There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.
  3. Never include your last name, email address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your user profile or initial email messages. Immediately stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
  4. If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another user, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from the meeting, and meet in a public place with many people around.
Which I find curious since CB seems to have a reputation for being very ban-happy. ( I do realise that 'face-to-face meetings for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will subject your Account to immediate termination', but I assume every site has that.)

Which I find curious since CB seems to have a reputation for being very ban-happy. ( I do realise that 'face-to-face meetings for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will subject your Account to immediate termination', but I assume every site has that.)
CB is ban happy because a lot of fucking people break their rules, legitimately. Every single one of these threads on here about being banned had a kernel or an outright corn field of validity to the ban.

Seems like there are some prominent, non-US based sites that enforce rules about discussing meetings, while others don't. I noticed that sites like Live Jasmin have strict rules. Yet some sites based outside the US don't seem to have any rules on this; they simply discourage sharing information between members and models and say they won't be responsible for anything bad that transpires.

I wonder what makes one non-US site take a strict position and another mostly stays out of this altogether.

It doesn't matter if the site is based in the US or not, if they allow US models, they have to follow US federal laws. Because, if a US model was using the site to promote escorting services, the site itself could be held legally liable and prosecuted, whether they're based in the US or not. There was a site, I believe AdultWork, that stopped allowing US models to join their site, because they allowed escorting ads and would have to nuke that part of the site if they allowed US models or risk getting into trouble with the US government.

I don't know of any mainstream cam sites, or clip sites that allow messaging, where talk of meetups isn't a rule. Granted, some people can fly under the radar and get away with it while others don't. Just like with any site, there's rules that's enforced and ones that are not.

I could have a really warped view of the industry because the only models I've known (more than just in passing) are studio models in Russia and Ukraine.

Honestly, yeah. You're going to have a much different experience in an Eastern European studio model's room than you will in an indie American model's room. EE studio models are often coached a certain way and also have certain rules that they have to follow that are put in place by their studios. The culture is also very different compared to American culture. My best friend was born and raised in Russia before moving to the US later on and we've talked about cultural differences at length and even though she's never done sex work, she's given me her opinion more than once on the way she's pretty sure studios there are ran based off how the culture with Russian women is when it comes to American men. I can also imagine there's been a lot of changes too with the war.

A lot of indie models, especially American indie models, are going to run their room differently because we have more freedom to do so. A lot of us also aren't going to lovecon or humor talks of meeting up or getting into a relationship, because it's a lot more risky/dangerous. Not just with getting banned, but, with actual, in person risk/danger. I'm not sure how the situation is right now with getting a Russian visa, but it's definitely not like you can just easily go to Russia on a whim and find a camgirl who you think you're in love with/in a relationship with. So, there's not a lot of physical risk EE models are putting themselves in by humoring that sort of stuff. However, it would be a lot easier for a guy who lives in America to show up where an American model lives at.

But, they do say this:

1. You will not use the Platform to offer, discuss or arrange for prostitution, escort services or any other type of compensation for meeting type arrangement.

If someone is tipping and talking about meeting up, it could be seen as compensation for meeting in person. Whether it's actual escorting or not, it doesn't matter. It could get the site itself in trouble. And as you will see in the section you quoted, it doesn't actually say anything either way about discussing meetups onsite. They're basically saying, if you meet someone on this site and eventually meet with them in person, you can't hold us legally liable for anything that can go wrong... and then giving general tips about internet safety.

But, they do say this:

"You will not use the Platform to offer, discuss or arrange for prostitution, escort services or any other type of compensation for meeting type arrangement."

If someone is tipping and talking about meeting up, it could be seen as compensation for meeting in person. Whether it's actual escorting or not, it doesn't matter. It could get the site itself in trouble. And as you will see in the section you quoted, it doesn't actually say anything either way about discussing meetups onsite. They're basically saying, if you meet someone on this site and eventually meet with them in person, you can't hold us legally liable for anything that can go wrong... and then giving general tips about internet safety.
I know, because prostitution is illegal in most of the US it is covered by the:
( I do realise that 'face-to-face meetings for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will subject your Account to immediate termination', but I assume every site has that.)
I also agree that for an active and generous tipper in a room it would be difficult to argue that discussing a meetup should not be seen as potential prostitution/escorting.

The point I was trying to make was that I think it is curious that CB, as a US-based site, doesn't just have this in their ToS:

Discussion of face-to-face meetings is strictly prohibited