AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding Group Chats or TruePrivates for Noobs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'm brand spanking new to the MFC world. Here comes my noob question: I had 200 people in my room the first night and had a request for a group show where the small box would pop up with the users name "xxxx is waiting for group show." I had no idea how to accept this, what to click to accept it, or any of that?! So I missed out on a few opportunities to make some extra tokens. Can someone tell me how I go about accepting a TruePrivate or Groupshow? Thank you

ull b able to accept a group once u have 3 or more members and a lil box will pop up and u can accept it. with pvts it will do the same if 1 member requests it

good luck camming :)

As mentioned above for a group show there need to be 3 members requesting it minimum, once a group is started you can continue until the last member leaves or you decide to stop it.
When you have some regulars it can happen that there are maybe 2 guys requesting a group and the regular maybe contacts you if you want to do the group, if you do he will also request a group so that the 3 minimum is reached and the group can start , but your regular will leave then and you can do the group with the remaining 2 guys....

True private and private are basicly the same, only difference is on a private other members can spy in for a reduced token amount, with a true private no other can look what is going on. Personally I prefer True Privates, because I don't like others watching over my shoulder when I am busy with a model...

:)

As mentioned above for a group show there need to be 3 members requesting it minimum, once a group is started you can continue until the last member leaves or you decide to stop it.
When you have some regulars it can happen that there are maybe 2 guys requesting a group and the regular maybe contacts you if you want to do the group, if you do he will also request a group so that the 3 minimum is reached and the group can start , but your regular will leave then and you can do the group with the remaining 2 guys....

True private and private are basicly the same, only difference is on a private other members can spy in for a reduced token amount, with a true private no other can look what is going on. Personally I prefer True Privates, because I don't like others watching over my shoulder when I am busy with a model...

:)
Thank you! Do I click anything to start a private?

Thanks! So essentially with private, what do I click?
A token sound will go off and a box will appear smack dab in the middle of the screen it says "a member has requested a true private blah blah 80tokens a mine blah blah" and there will be 2 buttons accept or decline. Advice for new models of you have 200 people in your room it's USUALLY best to decline. The minute you accept you lose all those people, your spot on the page (if somebody chooses to sort by room popularity and all that). Yes privates are garunteed tokens but it is VITAL you build a fan base while you still have new model status

A token sound will go off and a box will appear smack dab in the middle of the screen it says "a member has requested a true private blah blah 80tokens a mine blah blah" and there will be 2 buttons accept or decline. Advice for new models of you have 200 people in your room it's USUALLY best to decline. The minute you accept you lose all those people, your spot on the page (if somebody chooses to sort by room popularity and all that). Yes privates are garunteed tokens but it is VITAL you build a fan base while you still have new model status
ahh thanks this is really good advice i assumed i ought to always accept privates or groups, i haven't had 200 in my room yet but I will try and do more public to get a fan base - spent most of my first day in a group - which was GREAT for me and I earnt so much more than I was expecting but I did worry about not being public

It's pretty easy to accept once there is enough people for group show/private like the other people said! I had my first show today and I asked the guys for help and giggled along saying I didn't know my way around the site too well (without letting people take advantage of me obvo) but that helped as the members seemed to like helping me
Hope its going well for you :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.