AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

The topic comes up in here fairly often. So i'll post my situation.. for anyone's curiosity.

I joined this forums a year ago.. for its exceptional help with things like Shine.. ETC
As I was wanting to broadcast, but didn't want my face on cam hehehe.
As I have a professional job / am a public figure, that broadcasting would interfere with..

So i started broadcasting an Anime girl I made. Around Feb 2021

I got the anime girl hooked up with facial recognition, and movement camera's.
So the anime girls head/ face/ lips etc etc would move to match mine when i speak.
And the camera's would match my hands and body movements, onto the anime girl.

But then.. it was really hard/impossible to get my deep Australian male voice, to sound like an anime girls..
No matter how much voice software i ran my voice through, hehe

So I went looking for a broadcaster (Who had a quiet room) to partner up with to use her voice with the anime girl's programming.

I ended up finding a Colombian girl with a quiet room.
But then I didn't like how good/nice she was, working such long hours with an agency, and the agency taking their usual large % of that.
So I offered to help her leave the Agency, go independent, and swap to shine and multi platform broadcasting. A bit over a year ago.
And ive been helping her since. Since I couldn't end up partnering with her for the Anime girl project, Since she cant speak English, hehe

Started to be more of a couple a few months later..
Got online married (Non Legal) in August 2021, 6 months later..

Flying to go live with her as a couple in Colombia on Wednesday.. Land in Colombia on Saturday, for 3-6 months (Will apply for extended visa's after landing)

Then all going well with the trial living, will work out how to marry and where in the world we can live together permanently.

Will see how things go and end up..
But either way its been a beautiful year+
With nothing owed, and will never be any regrets.

And thanks for the forums, its been a valuable resource for my old anime project, and also helping the now girlfriend.

Regards.

Last edited:
So I went looking for a broadcaster (Who had a quiet room) to partner up with to use her voice with the anime girl's programming.

I ended up finding a Colombian girl with a quiet room.

Since I couldn't end up partnering with her for the Anime girl project, Since she cant speak English, hehe

1) why did you go to a non-english speaker's room when you were specifically looking for a voice actor
2) how are you able to communicate when she can't speak english

1) why did you go to a non-english speaker's room when you were specifically looking for a voice actor
2) how are you able to communicate when she can't speak english

1. Its where I ended up while looking, then found her beautiful with a beautiful personality, then one thing after another, hehehe
Then the Anime project wasn't as important any more, as I preferred the time with her.

2. I'm trying to learn Spanish, she's trying to learn English. But we are both very limited..

So its usually she speaks in Spanish, and writes what she says in Spanish as well, for me to translate the text to English.
And I speak in English and write what I say translated to Spanish.

Face to Face soon, I am not sure.. I will have to find some kind of solution for translations on the Mobile phone I guess.
But I'm a computer expert, I'm really bad with phones, hehe

Bluntly put, so long as you're on the same page that you want her for her looks and she wants you for your money/opportunity, that's fine. I'm not going to believe a relationship is anything but superficial given where you met and your massive language barrier. Don't delude yourself.

Without questioning the merits of your virtual anime girl cam model concept, I don't understand why you didn't simply work with a woman in your own country who speaks English and can reasonably imitate a classic BBC accent or neko speak?

Re your Colombian girlfriend whom you met in cam; Dios sea contigo.

Without questioning the merits of your virtual anime girl cam model concept, I don't understand why you didn't simply work with a woman in your own country who speaks English and can reasonably imitate a classic BBC accent or neko speak?
Probably because I live remote, And have worked online for the last ~15 years..
So don''t know many people offline..

It's your relationship. You don't have to prove anything to anybody. :)

A public figure who doesn't want to be recognised on a cam site who lives remote and doesn't know many people online so you link up with a Colombian studio model who doesn't speak English? Kaay.
Yes, Except I know ~100k people online.. Of which 99.5% are Male and are work related.
Which I keep separate to my personal life.

Bluntly put, so long as you're on the same page that you want her for her looks and she wants you for your money/opportunity, that's fine. I'm not going to believe a relationship is anything but superficial given where you met and your massive language barrier. Don't delude yourself.

Yeah Maybe...
But there's a lot more factors on each side. And not just a simple .. Looks vs Money/Opportunity.

Anyway, I need to start driving to the city, for flying out.. I cant buy clothes etc etc where I live, so will do a shopping run before hopping on the plane.

I almost ended up cancelling today..
I didn't know I needed a 3 months visa for USA.. just due to passing by USA airports in transit.
But the 3 months USA visa(Estar) was issued today, just in time.

Good luck. People are attracted to each other for superficial reasons. That's how attraction works. What matters is whether you can develop a closeness and a connection after that. If you have shared interests, enjoy each other's company, and have developed a friendship then you're on the right track. And it sounds like you are looking out for yourself and not overextending, which is probably the most important thing. Stay safe. I hope it works out.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Good luck. People are attracted to each other for superficial reasons. That's how attraction works. What matters is whether you can develop a closeness and a connection after that. If you have shared interests, enjoy each other's company, and have developed a friendship then you're on the right track. And it sounds like you are looking out for yourself and not overextending, which is probably the most important thing. Stay safe. I hope it works out.

I don't know about not over extending.

Had to ask my boss to turn a blind eye.. on me working from Colombia when i'm employed by AUS
Spent about 6x 500km drives to sort the dog/family out before i left.

And the West AUS -> East AUS -> LAX -> Miami -> Colombia 2 day flight killed me.
Especially with the 2 days driving prior.

But all was smooth after landing.

Did you end up abandoning the project?

2. I'm trying to learn Spanish, she's trying to learn English. But we are both very limited..

So its usually she speaks in Spanish, and writes what she says in Spanish as well, for me to translate the text to English.
And I speak in English and write what I say translated to Spanish.

Face to Face soon, I am not sure.. I will have to find some kind of solution for translations on the Mobile phone I guess.
But I'm a computer expert, I'm really bad with phones, hehe

I can refer the two of you to a great english/spanish tutor if you want (shes in colombia).

Did you end up abandoning the project?

Abandoning the project?
Lols i'm in love with someone 13 hours timezone difference for 13 months, and usually spend 12 hours every day with her.

So, I abandoned everything a long time ago. hehehe
Dog, house(left empty), country, my real job's work output has halved, And I've especially abandoned sleep. Hehehe

But seriously...
I have all the programming filed away, in case i ever get bored and want to pick it up again..
But with not using it for over a year.. I probably wont remember where i was up to with it anyway.

And tech's changed. the industry seems to have a lot out there broadcasting now.
Where as it was fairly new when i was doing it 13 months ago.,

And yes, i couldn't find much revenue earning use for the non speaking parts..
Like the youtube i linked in the OP.
And gave up trying to make the camera moved version working with a female/anime voice.

And GF was with an agency, because shes grown up with no computer access, or English...
Even now a year later.. the only thing shes used the computer for, is to press broadcast on the shine/obs setup i did for her..
When not broadcasting the computer's not used.

So its a lot of work and time consuming teaching her things/basics through a translator..

One of the reasons for flying to live in her house.
It's easier showing things in person, on a couple of computers side by side..
Than through translated text.

I can refer the two of you to a great English/Spanish tutor if you want (shes in Colombia).

Feel free to PM, please / thanks.
But i wont do it in person..
As Colombia has a few cities so.. chances of it being close to me would be small.
And i had to promise my employment that i would stay safe and no go out the house much.. Due to the rough area the GF's living in.
Was part of the deal for them allowing me to relocate.

At the moment, Most of our communication is written.
So after a year, I'm starting to learn how to read Spanish..
But saying it , is different to how its read, as letters are pronounced differently..

Google translate translating text...on mobile phones.
Is a bit limiting, and could use some improvement, somehow.

Regards

Oh.. and thanks for your help with the industry...

Jesus fucking christ.
I have to get off the internet I'm enraged

FWIW, I'm convinced that this demented little shit is full of it and this whole thread is a deranged story. I'm disgusted anyway.

My dog was abused and neglected. He has so much love in him that when I respite foster kittens, he helps! This creep can foad.

I am pretty sure he said in an earlier message that he left ("abandoned") his dog with his family.
That context helps but still the way that's described sucks :(

I left my cat behind with family when I moved countries but I'd never say abandoned.. maybe he didn't realize the tone that would hit?

That context helps but still the way that's described sucks :(

I left my cat behind with family when I moved countries but I'd never say abandoned.. maybe he didn't realize the tone that would hit?
I think it is maybe an Australian thing. Hyperbole, irony; hard to explain. But I understood immediately that he didn't actually abandon his dog. Sometimes we Aussies don't realise how opaque our language can be to others ;)

Spent about 6x 500km drives to sort the dog/family out before i left.
I am pretty sure he said in an earlier message that he left ("abandoned") his dog with his family.
You're right, thank you for clarifying, I didn't see that. The "abandoned" wording made me think he put them in a shelter while he flew off. In hindsight it was some seriously bad phrasing.

It's not bad to leave a dog with people you know and trust while taking a long trip, but along with everything else, it does show OP's priorities here. He's set on this and he'll have to deal with the consequences in the (imo, likely) scenario that this isn't a relationship built on anything more than superficial grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.