AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

remove age verification and ban broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2022
hi , i am nyny_asian account holder , i have had my age verification removed and banned from broadcasting at chaturbate in march 2021 due to my passport expired . Because of the stressful epidemic situation, I cannot renew my passport to supplement documents right away. until January 2022 I was able to renew my passport and emailed support at the website to add my age verification information. Multiple submissions of my ID photo and photo of my ID and face were prohibited, even though I followed the instructions and requirements of the website correctly. i don't understand why , and i feel i am being made difficult by admin about age verification at chaturbate . I hope to get some help , so I can get back to work , and be able to withdraw money to pay my bills . my ticket number is 18847612 . pls help me : @punker barbie

Many of these broadcasters from third world countries support their entire families with what they earn on the platform and they get treated terribly by the platform they make money for. They, cb are the worst hopefully they will all take the jabs and boosters and be boosted right out of this life.

Upvote 0
seeing these messages it is very true that everything here is a lie they use people earn money with the tokens spent and the models lose time and effort to credit a page and find more than users, friends fans with whom they can share a fun and profitable transmission , many people live from this and it is very ugly that they use the needs of people for no reason they take away your source of work, so the policies or they say it is not correct.

Reactions: pau__123
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.