AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reporting and results.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2020
Cheshire
Twitter Username
@Emily_English57
Streamate Username
Emily_English
Chaturbate Username
Emma_english
I had a person in my room today who sent me a message telling me his toddler children where with him and watching. And did I mind.
I immediately reported and banned him. I hope he will be dealt with, but I wondered will I be informed by SC if he has been?

I had a person in my room today who sent me a message telling me his toddler children where with him and watching. And did I mind.
I immediately reported and banned him. I hope he will be dealt with, but I wondered will I be informed by SC if he has been?
I am sure that he will be banned, but I doubt that SC will tell you (but they might)

If you wanted to check if his profile is still active simply try to visit https://stripchat.com/user/XXXXX replacing XXXXX with his username.

Reactions: Emily57
Upvote 1
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Usually, you will just get the message saying they are investigating the user. And then quite honestly, SC are really good and ban quite fast. Maybe this will be different if you don't give any info - I always message on Live Chat and provide the screenshot, the model's room, the name of the user and what I am reporting them for, so it clears everything.

I have (unfortunately) reported a lot of guys on there and they have always been dealt with swiftly - I do as suggested and always check the name to see if they are banned or not. And each time I look, they usually are.

Upvote 0
Usually, you will just get the message saying they are investigating the user. And then quite honestly, SC are really good and ban quite fast. Maybe this will be different if you don't give any info - I always message on Live Chat and provide the screenshot, the model's room, the name of the user and what I am reporting them for, so it clears everything.

I have (unfortunately) reported a lot of guys on there and they have always been dealt with swiftly - I do as suggested and always check the name to see if they are banned or not. And each time I look, they usually are.
Yes, I've done that and it seems he has been removed. 👍

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.