AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

room helpers admin tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015
hello, i am new here, but i come out of disheartening circumstances. a model i frequent, a very nice girl i would have to say so, previously worked in a studio under an old screename. every once in awhile we get these guys in there who know her old screename and sometimes her region of origin. i don't know why exactly but just that recently, in public chat even on a slow night, was enough to upset her.

is there anything a cam model can do, or a room helper, to Delete unwanted things in her chatroom. the most that could be done, to our knowledge so far, was to flood the channel and get the unwanted chat off the screen and to ban such users to prevent further harm. i would really appreciate any knowledgeable help from anyone in the mfc community.

morecambell said:
flood the channel and get the unwanted chat off the screen and to ban such users to prevent further harm

That's it!

You can't remove the text, this is pretty much the only option. You can make a macro that will insert a certain number of lines (blank or a period is best in my opinion, but lots of people use emotes) to get it off the screen. Most people do this manually and just insert the line/text/emote over and over until it's gone, so that is a perfectly fine low-tech way to accomplish this.

Wish a ban would erase the text, but we do what we can with what we have.

As a member, if I ignore someone, then leave the room and come right back, all evidence of this person is erased from the chatroom. Would that also work if a model ignores a member?

ComicOzzie said:
As a member, if I ignore someone, then leave the room and come right back, all evidence of this person is erased from the chatroom. Would that also work if a model ignores a member?
It would (probably) erase evidence in the model's interface and only the model's interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.