AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Roommates and camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MindDrips

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 18, 2013
Do any of you guys live with a roommate? I've been having trouble finding a roommate on things like Craigslist, just because I'm uncomfortable with them knowing that I cam - especially with strangers.

I've lived with friends before while I cammed, but it still feels not private enough for me. I personally would feel more comfortable living with someone who also cammed.

How do your personal living situations work? Would be interesting to hear what you guys have made work.

I have roommates, but they are my friends and know I cam. They have to. I'm really fucking loud when I'm doing a show. I would never have a roommate that didn't know. Not a good idea IMO. If you have answer questions let me know. My husband and I live with another couple, and we all work form home,haha. They don't cam, but have tech jobs. So they kinf of have to listen to me all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.