AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RT People?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DolciDoll

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 25, 2017
When I first started camming, I had several accounts that I could tag and they would retweet my posts on twitter. Now, all the old accounts seem inactive, but this was how I drove people to my twitter and various other sites at first. Are there any accounts that still RT? Also, I'd love to have some models do so for each other. I loved blasting my friends on Twitter and seeing their numbers spike. Thanks in advance! :)

At the moment, I follow several promo accounts that are very active. @LofCG (Lover of Cam Girls), @bearhugcamgirls, @JPromotez, @WomenOfMFC, @Mfc_CB_Camgirls... @iHeartCamGirls has a special place in my heart because it's run by others in the industry. I also like @TheBBWbible - if you market yourself as plus-sized, chubby, BBW or SSBBW, etc. they'll show you some love for sure. Those are the ones I know of that are active pretty much daily. I don't know how effective these are in increasing traffic or sales though, a lot of promo accounts have thousands of followers but many of them are other cam girls trying to build their brand. I find that my mentions/followers/DMs increase more after another member of the industry interacts with me. Also, sometimes tagging the account of the site you're on will get you some exposure. If you're on ManyVids, you can try emailing them asking for direct promotion or RTs.
I think it's lovely when girls RT, shout out, and support one another on Twitter! I have like 100 followers so when I RT or mention other models it doesn't really go anywhere because my platform is so limited haha. I followed you! :kiss:

For FemDom RT - @RTDoms

Status
Not open for further replies.