AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rude replies from support on streamate!

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

Not sure if anyone else experiences this but the Liz email support team has gotten very rude in their emails to me and I find it very disrespectful and unfair.
They take 65% of our earnings and then when you email them about issues they give you a snarky reply and even say stop emailing about the issue.

Between the low traffic, and dismal earnings I’m about done with it for good.
but the snarky replies from support and the Liz team are ridiculous!!!
Its been tough on cam and you think they’d be a bit more compassionate with the people trying to make money but they aren’t.

Also as mentioned in another post I’ve had to report so many users as of late and even stop my private show when I was making money because of rule violations! We all know SM puts it on us to police these guys or loose our accounts!

Not sure if anyone else experiences this but the Liz email support team has gotten very rude in their emails to me and I find it very disrespectful and unfair.
They take 65% of our earnings and then when you email them about issues they give you a snarky reply and even say stop emailing about the issue.

Between the low traffic, and dismal earnings I’m about done with it for good.
but the snarky replies from support and the Liz team are ridiculous!!!
Its been tough on cam and you think they’d be a bit more compassionate with the people trying to make money but they aren’t.

Also as mentioned in another post I’ve had to report so many users as of late and even stop my private show when I was making money because of rule violations! We all know SM puts it on us to police these guys or loose our accounts!
The Liz team have always been beyond prompt and polite with me, and traffic has been amazingly great this week?

I am so confused what you are talking about. I guess there must be a lot more to this story 🤍
I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I always get snarky replies from the SM support, or at least very cold and robotic. I avoid at all costs to contact them.
The Liz team or regular support? The Liz team is not the same thing.

Regular support is known for being robotic, or atleast that's what I experienced in the past. The Liz team, for North Americs, is the exact polar opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danicatillie
Upvote 0
I specifically emailed the Liz team and have received snarky replies.
I email about traffic issues at times or issues with members and they always say “don’t email about these issues“.
and they went so far as saying my account would be closed if I continued!
I don’t think that was fair but they say they can and will close accounts for any reason.
I get they don’t want to hear about it or be bothered….but it’s too bad models don’t have a support system where they can go and discuss things on very difficult days other than a little venting on forums.
Its hard emotionally for me a lot of times.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
And how about the guy who takes you private , calls you a goddess and tells you your awesome …then rates you a 4 which just happened?
how do you explain that? Just to f*ck my head up even more today?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
And how about the guy who takes you private , calls you a goddess and tells you your awesome …then rates you a 4 which just happened?
how do you explain that? Just to f*ck my head up even more today?
I had one like that last night, be sure to block him. Do you have the external block link? If not here it is.

If you don't know how to find his number (for the block link), I will happily explain/ show you.

Upvote 0
Sometimes you get answers you dont like. But you need to respect their boundaries. I dont think they meant to be rude. I understand things can get stressful, and annoying. If its becoming too hard emotionally. Check out pineapplesupport.ord

Liz has told me in the past to stop emailing her about certain things that normal support can easily handle. And this was before she had a team.

You should only email Liz's team after trying to deal with support first. They are there to help escalate, correct, or verify. Think of them as tier 2 support.

Upvote 0
I understand but honestly sometimes I’m so upset I email .
I just don’t get why the lack of compassion.
I don’t think they need to threatened with account removal over something like that.

Upvote 0
Do you have any insight as to why they do this though? I mean it makes no sense if they really enjoyed you.
I don't, I don't approve of it at all, and as a buyer I never rate less than 5. If I don't jive with a model I simply end the show and move on.
But some people lack the ability to think about things fairly, and are very self-absorbed, unfortunately.
I have been rated 1-4 over some of the most ridiculous reasons you would ever imagine before. Up to an including problems on their own end.
However, I do find the majority of the clientele to be comapssionate and fair people, now that I have the 1409 time wasters and trolls blocked :party:

Upvote 0
All I know is there is next to no traffic and it’s frustrating. Potentials are the lowest as well. And it’s real hard not to take it personal or loose your shit these days!

Upvote 0
And its just weird today…I have all sorts of regulars popping in and leaving ….like what is going on…then I get 2 shows where they just end suddenly after like 1 minute. This is the shit that drives me crazy about Sm.
and you never know if members are getting kicked from the room or just being rude

Upvote 0
Is anybody else’s having regulars leave as soon as they come in?
im going insane!!!!!!a another hour wasted.
I think it’s time to leave SM.
I watched 20 regulars enter my room and leave right away. That can’t be right, something must be going on and SM never tells you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I don’t think they need to threatened with account removal over something like that.

This is the first I heard of them responding this way. Can you provide screenshots of the account closure threat they responded to you with, with your email address blocked out? It would be helpful to have the proof so we as models can raise more awareness about this.

Upvote 0
I don’t feel comfortable doing that. But I can assure you they 100% (Liz team) said if I continued to email them about traffic concerns or member issues my account would be closed.

Upvote 0
And after the day I had on SM today with shit traffic for 7 hours straight I’m over it all!!! Say what you want about SM…but its hard as hell right now!

Upvote 0
I don't know the context of all this. But it is pretty common for all of us to be reminded that if we harrass other models or behave in certain ways we can face disciplinary actions, up to and including account closures. I'm not saying you did this. I don't know the full story of what is going on here, but it is in the ToS that certain behaviors and actions on the part of models can, and will result in escalating levels of warnings to discipline, and up-to-account closure.

So for example even if a model if frustrated or rightfully annoyed about something, there is the expectation that we all behave with a certain level of professionalism toward each other, as well as our support staff. It is not uncommon for models to be reminded of this. Although I've never, personally, experienced anything like that writing to the Liz team.

ETA; And I have interacted with them extensively.

Upvote 0
I don’t even talk to other models….
What am I, chopped Liver? (just kidding, but technically you're talking to another model right now).

I was basically trying to let you know that they often remind us of these rules, but being reminded isn't the same as being told it's going to happen or anything. I guess overall without the full context of the whole story here, and you not being a verified model, it's very difficult to know what is going on. It's a bit shocking and confusing. But on a human level, I am sorry you are having a hard time today 🤍

Upvote 0
I’m not 100% in the loop but I assume from years of posts that Liz and that team are there for kind of urgent stuff that needs a more advanced or quicker response than the regular support team can give.

I completely understand why Liz or the team would be frustrated at receiving emails complaining about traffic. That isn’t something that needs immediate resolution for the model. I’d probably get snappy, too.

Upvote 0
I don't know the context of all this. But it is pretty common for all of us to be reminded that if we harrass other models or behave in certain ways we can face disciplinary actions, up to and including account closures. I'm not saying you did this. I don't know the full story of what is going on here, but it is in the ToS that certain behaviors and actions on the part of models can, and will result in escalating levels of warnings to discipline, and up-to-account closure.

So for example even if a model if frustrated or rightfully annoyed about something, there is the expectation that we all behave with a certain level of professionalism toward each other, as well as our support staff. It is not uncommon for models to be reminded of this. Although I've never, personally, experienced anything like that writing to the Liz team.

ETA; And I have interacted with them extensively.

Good information for everyone to be reminded. I think it's worth noting as well, making false public accusations towards the company you work for can come with consequences. Not saying I don't believe you OP, just coming from a standpoint that I've never seen an SM performer say this before and as an SM performer, I would really like to know if the Liz team is going on a power trip cause of a bad day or had legitimate reason to hit you with a warning.

@AmberCutie Correct, Liz team support is for more escalated/urgent matters. OP would be best advised to get verified for MO to move such discussions with other models on here or join SM Discord, if haven't already.

Upvote 0
I would never make false statements about that.
Anyway. I was just looking for support and that was it.

Upvote 0
All I can say is I have had a tough day emotionally and I’m loosing it.
I had to stream today and carry thru because I need to eat.

I have cried off and on the whole day.

It would have almost been easier to stream on CB…and that’s not saying much because I hate token sites.
Im sure ya all are stronger emotionally than me…I have issues ….I struggle with not feeling good enough and feeling not liked…emotional regulation…

and probably camming is just not what I should be doing….it’s so unstable and I don’t do well with instability.

emotionally I’m a wreck now!

Upvote 0

It would have almost been easier to stream on CB…and that’s not saying much because I hate token sites.
Im sure ya all are stronger emotionally than me…I have issues ….I struggle with not feeling good enough and feeling not liked…emotional regulation…

and probably camming is just not what I should be doing….it’s so unstable and I don’t do well with instability.

Bad cam days are very draining. There is a community of SM performers in the Model's Only section if you need it. It is a much better place to vent to, we all use it 🙂 Wishing you a better ending to your day and a better start tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Bad cam days are very draining. There is a community of SM performers in the Model's Only section if you need it. It is a much better place to vent to, we all use it 🙂 Wishing you a better ending to your day and a better start tomorrow.
as Lei said, there are places to vent about this stuff with people who understand.

sending messages to the cam site's support is not the way.

I hope you find a way to relax and recover from your awful day.

Upvote 0
Thank you.

Upvote 0
as Lei said, there are places to vent about this stuff with people who understand.

sending messages to the cam site's support is not the way.

I hope you find a way to relax and recover from your awful day.
Thank you Amber! I need to do better!

Upvote 0
I think today will be my last try on streamate. It’s getting too hard emotionally to be online and just sit in complete silence. Once again I’m 30 minutes in and completely dead. A few asking stupid questions…and that’s it. Tomorrow starts a week long contest so I thought I’d try today.
apparently I have reached my shelf life on SM.
The members that do come in either leave right away…ask for free shit or sit and say nothing.

either way I’m over it!!!

Upvote 0
I think today will be my last try on streamate. It’s getting too hard emotionally to be online and just sit in complete silence. Once again I’m 30 minutes in and completely dead. A few asking stupid questions…and that’s it. Tomorrow starts a week long contest so I thought I’d try today.
apparently I have reached my shelf life on SM.
The members that do come in either leave right away…ask for free shit or sit and say nothing.

either way I’m over it!!!
Never a good idea to put mass amounts of time into a platform where you are not earning. I notice in another thread someone suggested the phone sex sites to you. Sextpanther and Niteflirt may be worth looking into if you haven't already. The format of those works really well for some folks.

ETA; There mght be quite a few more I'm missing too, I've never been that into the phone ones, so other models would know a lot more about them than I. I have seen some models do amazingly well on those though, when they were struggling on the live sites. So wanted to share that in support of you hopefully feeling better soon/ getting a breather and chance to regroup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.