AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scamming girl in pvt reported, but without response

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 24, 2024
Chaturbate Username
dzony321
Hello.
Yesterday I had a private show with a girl who promised me full nudity in a private show but then twisted off from the promises and finally banned me. I reported this incident via Chaturbate support email. Last time when I had to deal with CB support, they answered after a few hours, but this time it takes already over 24 hours. Just wondering if my report is going to be reviewed or maybe was skipped for some reason. Today I checked the girl from my alt account and she is doing the same scam thing using even the same copy paste phrases. Looks like she's trying to scam more users. It would be great if someone from the staff could take a closer look on her. My CB nickname is the same as here and I attached this information in the e-mail message sent to CB. I didn't receive any ticket number. Thanks for help! 😊

Solution
Hey. I'm seeing that you continue the dicussion although I'm not going to read it 🤡. Just want to inform you that my tokens were just refunded 😂. Thx CB, and you haters, keep spitting out, but just know that it's pontless. Justice prevailed. As I said earlier, the most seeked answer in this thread was response time from CB Staff. It turned out that it was quite long (nearly 6 business days) but fair. And again, thanks to anyone who brought anything valuable and objective to this topic 🙏.
It seems that I, as a model, should also complain, because many people tell me "hey, I'm naked, open my camera" and when I say that c2c is only in a private show they leave, lol some viewers really think that models are sitting in front of the camera not for money but for fun! lol I'll upset you models only need money! they are not interested in your naked body for free!

Upvote 0
the reason why I fell out with her was because she said "if a girl gets blackmailed/exposed then it's her own stupid fault for taking off her clothes".
she just thought girls were dumb to take off their clothes and made it clear she didn't think much of other girls who cammed. And her quote came after another user warned her about a user who had apparently threatened another girl with personal details.

I'm glad that you didn't bring her to this forum, because that kind of nasty attitude about nude cam models isn't welcomed here...and she would've gotten told off (and banned, I'm sure) if she came here talking like that.

That whole "Well I don't take off my clothes, because I actually have respect for myself!" b.s. that comes out of some women's mouths is stupid and fucking annoying. Lol.

Upvote 0
I have asked you whether or not you have ever been a broadcaster or a studio owner and your response to me was basically, "that's none of your business." Which I strongly disagree with because if you're nothing more than a viewer, then you shouldn't be correcting models about how the rules work. Especially when you're wrong.

Why do I care? Because Chatutbate already has a shitty enough reputation as it is. I specifically asked you to find a warning message warning a model she was in trouble for not doing something.

You posted a message that says repeat offenders will be terminated. We all know that. You can't keep breaking the benign rules and get away with it so of course a ban will happen.

But you tried to reinforce the idea that a model deciding not to do something was a scam and she should be punished for it. That is a dangerous thing to spread around. Because it is not true.

New models reading that would be so turned off and skip giving CB a try. It's the sole reason I am not on Stripchat is because you have to do what is tipped for if you say...accidentally forget to update your menu or change a goal header...you took consent out of Chaturbate when that is THE VERY essence of the site. And yes it does matter how long I have been a model and the frequency because I have been through every single change that site has made.

@Vixxen81 lets keep the discussion in the correct thread. What exactly did I say that was wrong? No I posted a screenshot of the warning message saying multiple refund requests might lead to account closure? How is this difficult to understand im confused why you are confused. If you agree to do something in private and you don't do it this is the same message that will appear when theres a refund request. I am sorry I didn't save the previous warnings i've seen in a photo album for you I wasn't aware that I would need to prove something so obvious? It doesn't hurt CBs reputation that they provide warning messages for a model scamming a customer not to mention CB takes into account the models response, there have been cases where the model responds that the user made her uncomfortable by doing this or that and they did not even take tokens away.

Edit: You obviously don't have experience with the issue because you've never seen the site warning? If i've seen it multiple times and you've seen it 0 why do you insist im wrong that chaturbate will send you that message on those refund requests? It doesn't make any sense to me, I feel like theres some sort of miscommunication here that im not understanding.

Upvote 0
@cbhours

The message you posted specifically states in the complaint portion that the model accepted 1051 tokens for the viewer to take her private. She then disappeared and never came back.

That is a scam.

In the OP's complaint he is mad she didn't get naked fast enough and wanted an additional tip for a specific camera shot. He threatened to report her and she kicked him.

He thinks that's a punishable offense and you backed it up by calling it a scam. His messages are annoying and she seemed to be doing as asked by the way the screenshots read. Then he threatens to report her and does!

That removed every ounce of agency from her and she said between 5 and 10 minutes...maybe she was waiting for minute 9. There was a 10 minute minimum on the show. Of course she's going to drag it out if she's not getting additional tips. But no report her, mar her record because of impatience.

Upvote 0
@cbhours

The message you posted specifically states in the complaint portion that the model accepted 1051 tokens for the viewer to take her private. She then disappeared and never came back.

That is a scam.

In the OP's complaint he is mad she didn't get naked fast enough and wanted an additional tip for a specific camera shot. He threatened to report her and she kicked him.

He thinks that's a punishable offense and you backed it up by calling it a scam. His messages are annoying and she seemed to be doing as asked by the way the screenshots read. Then he threatens to report her and does!

That removed every ounce of agency from her and she said between 5 and 10 minutes...maybe she was waiting for minute 9. There was a 10 minute minimum on the show. Of course she's going to drag it out if she's not getting additional tips. But no report her, mar her record because of impatience.
As you know I replied before any specifics were revealed, I still haven't read the specifics, all I'm saying is if models make agreements and don't comply and a request for a refund is issued they receive messages like the one I showed you. You are the one that acted like that doesn't happen and you quoted the terms of service. I was simply showing you the type of message they can get that's all.

Upvote 0
I'm glad that you didn't bring her to this forum, because that kind of nasty attitude about nude cam models isn't welcomed here...and she would've gotten told off (and banned, I'm sure) if she came here talking like that.

That whole "Well I don't take off my clothes, because I actually have respect for myself!" b.s. that comes out of some women's mouths is stupid and fucking annoying. Lol.
It sure is, hence why I had a go at her and left never returned. I knew she had an ego but didn't realise she thought that way, especially that it's the models fault for getting blackmailed ffs!
If there was one girl I wished I called a bitch on cb it was her!
NO MODEL DESERVES TO BE BLACKMAILED/NAMED AND SHAMED, NO ONE!

Anyway back on topic like I said she had that handbra goal I wasn't there but saw it as room topic on front page. And apparently she did that whole scam thing her viewership went down drastically, only saw her on pages 2/3 after that goal when previously she often had 300 to 500. I don't think putting hands on your fully covered chest has ever been described as a handbra, that's just holding your bobs.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Specifics are important, you might also add in the subjects you might want her to speak about,
Oh, that part was agreed on. Although who knows, she could have been reading her grocery list. I thought I had learned how to cover all the specifics, but It turns out there is always one more thing. Every day is a TIL day.

@Slapstick sorry to derail here, I’ll keep it brief. Was the tort part you low key trying to tell us you are a Lawyer?
No, I am not a lawyer. I just play one on the internet. I did have to take a course on tort law as part of one of my degrees many years ago and I deal with licensing and copyright compliance issues at work from time to time. But yeah, I'm just another asshole opinion.

consent doesn't work like this. circumstances change and consent can be revoked.
I agree with you completely. Models can absolutely change their minds at any time and for any reason. Full stop.

It is impossible to tell from a chat log the mood in the room. We all read that transcript with our own internal dialogue and color it with our own past experiences. I have no doubt that models with years of experience will have a different take on it than I do. However this doesn't look like a lack of consent or that consent has been revoked. To me it looks like a model that negotiated in bad faith. After the private has started is not the time to say, "oh yeah, I charge extra for that thing you explicitly asked about". When a model straight up lies about her intentions (and there is a non-zero number of models that do this) then she shouldn't be surprised when she gets reported.

Upvote 0
No, I am not a lawyer. I just play one on the internet. I did have to take a course on tort law as part of one of my degrees many years ago and I deal with licensing and copyright compliance issues at work from time to time. But yeah, I'm just another asshole opinion.
Thanks for at least answering honestly.

Yeah, it's clear to me, based on countless other shows I've done myself, that he just wanted pussy way before minute 9. Since he only paid $1.50 for the show, and refused an upsale, that wasn't going to happen. Model did nothing wrong.

I charge 9.99 a minute, and I still don't deal with impatient guys, and wouldn't undress, or play, a second before I felt like it... so....

And if you were a woman doing sex shows on the internet for a living, I hazard a guess, that either would you. Unless you were imo very "unbusiness minded".

Upvote 0
She agreed on showing pussy and taking off panties in 5-10 minutes long private show and didn't inform me about any extra costs. When I asked her to fulfill her promises, she refused, trying to force me to give her more tokens. How is it exploitative? 😂
I'm not a model, but want to weigh in on this. I think the biggest problem is members think a private show gives them everything for the tokens per minute they are paying.

Let's say a model has private rate of 6 tokens per minute. For the 10 minute minimum, that is 60 tokens.

Next have a look at the model's tip menu. Does it say something like:
  • flash tits 100 tokens
  • flash pussy 150
  • naked 200
  • dildo 400
  • etc .....?
So why would she get naked for 10 minutes of a private show for 60 tokens, if her menu says 200 tokens to get naked? Especially because when you take her private, she is losing tokens from other users, unless they are spying. If you are not tipping any extra in private, the most you should expect is a pleasant chat for 10 minutes. The model in your case didn't specify this, but she was probably making an assumption that you knew that you still need to tip in private.

Use your brain and do the sums. Every model I know expects that members will still either tip according to her menu in private, or they will agree to a show for continual tipping or a big tip up front. This may or may not give you control of their toys at the model's discretion.

Don't get me wrong, I have had one or two bad experiences. In one of them, the model deliberately put her top over the camera after tipping the agreed amount to do a strip. Repeated requests to remove it went unanswered. CB did the right thing and refunded the tokens, which is all I requested. I have no idea what happened to the model, as I never went back to her room.

Upvote 0
I'm not a model, but want to weigh in on this. I think the biggest problem is members think a private show gives them everything for the tokens per minute they are paying.

Let's say a model has private rate of 6 tokens per minute. For the 10 minute minimum, that is 60 tokens.

• flash tits 100 tokens
  • flash pussy 150
  • naked 200
  • dildo 400
  • etc .....?
So why would she get naked for 10 minutes of a private show for 60 tokens, if her menu says 200 tokens to get naked? Especially because when you take her private, she is losing tokens from other users, unless they are spying. If you are not tipping any extra in private, the most you should expect is a pleasant chat for 10 minutes. The model in your case didn't specify this, but she was probably making an assumption that you knew that you still need to tip in private.

Use your brain and do the sums. Every model I know expects that members will still either tip according to her menu in private, or they will agree to a show for continual tipping or a big tip up front. This may or may not give you control of their toys at the model's discretion.

Don't get me wrong, I have had one or two bad experiences. In one of them, the model deliberately put her top over the camera after tipping the agreed amount to do a strip. Repeated requests to remove it went unanswered. CB did the right thing and refunded the tokens, which is all I requested. I have no idea what happened to the model, as I never went back to her room.
Absolutely, however I'd imagine basic arithmetic suffers from the redirection of blood flow in these situations.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0

• flash tits 100 tokens
  • flash pussy 150
  • naked 200
  • dildo 400
  • etc .....?

Nice to see you again :)

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Yeah, it's clear to me, based on countless other shows I've done myself, that he just wanted pussy way before minute 9. Since he only paid $1.50 for the show, and refused an upsale, that wasn't going to happen. Model did nothing wrong.
And that is where we each bring our own experiences when reading that chat. To me it looks like he waited; when she said it's extra he replied, "but you said 5-10 minutes was ok", leading me to believe that 5-10 minutes had elapsed. She didn't say, "not yet", or "in a few minutes", or "soon bb", she said its extra. Almost every model has assumed, without evidence, that he was rushing her because models deal with lots of guys that try to rush. I don't rush models, respect their boundaries, and I don't make that assumption. I've also been the victim of a "scam" (the model tripled the price of the private, from 18 to 60, between the time I clicked start and she clicked accept) so I am not so quick to assume the model was guilt free. People are also assuming she only charged 6tk/min, but I don't see that anywhere in the chat or subsequent discussion. 🤷‍♂️

However, we are unlikely to change each others' minds so I will stop beating this dead horse. Thank you for the polite discussion.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
And that is where we each bring our own experiences when reading that chat. To me it looks like he waited; when she said it's extra he replied, "but you said 5-10 minutes was ok", leading me to believe that 5-10 minutes had elapsed. She didn't say, "not yet", or "in a few minutes", or "soon bb", she said its extra. Almost every model has assumed, without evidence, that he was rushing her because models deal with lots of guys that try to rush. I don't rush models, respect their boundaries, and I don't make that assumption. I've also been the victim of a "scam" (the model tripled the price of the private, from 18 to 60, between the time I clicked start and she clicked accept) so I am not so quick to assume the model was guilt free. People are also assuming she only charged 6tk/min, but I don't see that anywhere in the chat or subsequent discussion. 🤷‍♂️

However, we are unlikely to change each others' minds so I will stop beating this dead horse. Thank you for the polite discussion.
I doubt it was 6 tokens a minute. It was an example. Every model's tip menu is radically different, as does their charge per minute.

Upvote 0
I doubt it was 6 tokens a minute. It was an example. Every model's tip menu is radically different, as does their charge per minute.
My comment wasn't directed at your example. Sorry, I should have made that clear. But several people have made that assumption and I assume that is how MarieElise derived the $1.50 for the price of the show.

Upvote 0

Yes; but who do you think is right the internet man who has never performed a show in his life, or the models who have done thousands.

Sorry man, but you sound preachy af also. It’s one thing to state your opinion, it’s another to do it in the face of others who have more experience and are more likely right. So be done with it, but your argument is pedantic and weak imo. And this is an issue that matters more to me, than you anyways. Since you don’t have to deal with crap, just like this, on a daily basis.

Polite is a relative term. I’m not here for praise or to be liked, I’m here to say the truth, and fight for the rights of myself and my colleagues, who are shat on every day. By people who use our services, but at the same time , often look down on us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Correction:

She said an extra tip was required to show her pussy to him at the angle he wanted. That's pretty standard.

Upvote 0
It often is 6 tokens a minute...the guys who show up here bitching about this stuff, they're bargain hunters. And I'll dare say so are the guys on here who defend them.

Whales don't care about tipping on top.

Upvote 0
It often is 6 tokens a minute...the guys who show up here bitching about this stuff, they're bargain hunters. And I'll dare say so are the guys on here who defend them.

Whales don't care about tipping on top.
today one told me (hey show me your legs) and gave me 3 tokens and I said that the legs are 45 tk he came out I laughed for a long time

Upvote 0
Hey. I'm seeing that you continue the dicussion although I'm not going to read it 🤡. Just want to inform you that my tokens were just refunded 😂. Thx CB, and you haters, keep spitting out, but just know that it's pontless. Justice prevailed. As I said earlier, the most seeked answer in this thread was response time from CB Staff. It turned out that it was quite long (nearly 6 business days) but fair. And again, thanks to anyone who brought anything valuable and objective to this topic 🙏.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-31-04-37-50-875_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-31-04-37-50-875_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

Congratulations on getting your 159 tokens back. Now you can go buy that house in the Hamptons.

Pay Day Money GIF

Upvote 0