AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious mistake, reaching out to @punker barbieAdded card, purchase amount defaulted to 319.98

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2023
@punker barbie

Hello punker barbie, I've seen your name mentioned as someone who can help. I'm reaching out because I screwed up and accidentally made a purchase ofa $319.98!

I removed the wrong card from my account, so I added the correct card back. I didn't know this would default the purchase price to the highest available amount.

I'm dying for assistance with this. My CB name is same as here, lovestowatch13. I submitted a support ticket, am hoping for any assistance with expediting this. Please, I'm all but begging for assistance. Some $10 purchases, I can handle. $319.98, I'm so surprised & upset at myself. Please, help!

@punker barbie

Hello punker barbie, I've seen your name mentioned as someone who can help. I'm reaching out because I screwed up and accidentally made a purchase ofa $319.98!

I removed the wrong card from my account, so I added the correct card back. I didn't know this would default the purchase price to the highest available amount.

I'm dying for assistance with this. My CB name is same as here, lovestowatch13. I submitted a support ticket, am hoping for any assistance with expediting this. Please, I'm all but begging for assistance. Some $10 purchases, I can handle. $319.98, I'm so surprised & upset at myself. Please, help!
Sorry @punker barbie I should have included in initial post that all the token remain in my account, I spent none. Thanks!!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Another item left out - support ticket # n64r5v-v1v47

Upvote 0
Glad your problem is being addressed by Chaturbate Support. What happened to you is posted here by others almost weekly. Must happen to many more who don't bring it to this Forum. It's been an ongoing complaint.
I see this one posted here regularly. At best it's a complete failure to make the site even basically usable. At worst, it's a suspect dark pattern. Either way, the fact that it continues to come up is worrying. I mean, what site in their right mind defaults the token purchase to the highest possible amount?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.