AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seven Day Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2023
Last night as I was going to check my messages and found that I had been suspended for advertising other platforms. I have only been working for less then a week and have no other platforms to advertise. Im so confused on why this has happened. I’m also within my 15 day intro peirod and a seven day ban takes almost all of that away.

Last night as I was going to check my messages and found that I had been suspended for advertising other platforms. I have only been working for less then a week and have no other platforms to advertise. Im so confused on why this has happened. I’m also within my 15 day intro period and a seven day ban takes almost all of that away.
@xChloe @Charlie_SC
I saw another post where others users have tagged you with an issue and I was hoping for some guidance and help.

The response that I got from strip chat support stated that I was advertising for only fans on my profile, and that it was “obvious“. Unless someone hacked my account, I absolutely do not have anything related to only fans on my profile. They also stated that they cannot provide proof of any kind, just that it will be obvious once my account is unfrozen. I do not have an only fans and I don’t know anyone with an only fans to be able to promote it in the first place. I have just barely started in this industry at all and this taking away 7 of my 15 days of promotion really stinks.

My username is LadyLena1

Any help or insight you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.